The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sanyou Gym

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Sanyou Gym Empty
PostSubject: Sanyou Gym   Sanyou Gym EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:44 pm

At first look it a dinner where you can have delicious resanoble foods but when the resturanet unvelied there's a Giant gym battle field. While all the gyms had one gym leader and specfied in one type! the sanyou gym specalizes in three types! Fire,Water,Grass.

Name:Chili Sanyou Gym Spr_BW_Chili
Specalizes:Fire

Pokemon:Pansear Sanyou Gym 513-ani
Type:Fire
Nature:Timid
Abilty:Blaze
Attacks: FlameThrower, Fire Punch, Fury Swipes, Work Up

Name: Cress Sanyou Gym Spr_BW_Cress
Specalizes:Water

Pokemon: Panpour Sanyou Gym 515-ani
Type:Water
Nature:Quirky
Abilty:Torrent
Attacks:Scald,Water Gun, Scratch, Double Team

Name: Cilian Sanyou Gym Spr_BW_Cilan
Specalizes: Grass

Pokemon: Pansage Sanyou Gym 511-ani
Type:grass
Nature:Rash
Abilty:Overgrow
Attacks:Bullet Seed, Energy Ball, Cut, Leech seed

Type specalizes: grass,Fire,Water

Objective: the trainner most face each brother best 2/3 get the tri Badge

Badge: Tri Badge Sanyou Gym Trio_Badge

Last edited by Taki Kudo on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Sanyou Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanyou Gym   Sanyou Gym EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:10 pm

Finally Taki had arrivied at sanyou gym.''ughh about time got here all those routes were killer''. Then one Taki pokeball open and oshawott came out, this Oshawott was professor Aragari but bonded with him and became part of his team. Osha Osha Oshawott said has he patted his scall sword shell.Sanyou Gym Mijuma10. Your energetic fella guess your ready to battle to. Snivy came out of his pokeball to. Ivy Ivy. Snivy said proudly hahah you to snivy ash patted him on his head. We came a long road from Karkasua Town. Shiki went up to gym this will be our first gmy battle i;m so excited. Taki reached for the door knob and pushed the door open. When he enter he say a resturanet with many people sitting down. He was confused thinking he got the wrong place. Then three boys sat him down at both imeditaley one with red flamely hair one with blue hair and one with green hair. Welcome to sanoyu dinner would like to try our shrimp special pod said. Or are soup of the day it's tomato soup with chooped chives. Taki wa sbeing surroned my question he shouted '' I didn't come here to eat i came ot have a gym battle''. The strange trio boys looked at awee so it gym battle you seek. The guest inside the resturanet were getting excited ''awee we get to See another gym battle today what a treat''.

''So it's a gym battle you seek then prepare your self'' the said at same time. There was a loud click in back resturanet walls began to open! once the doors unveiled it was battle felid. Pod Got next to shiki i'm in pod the blazing fire type one and this my signature pokemon Pansear Pod through the pokemon ball in the air and then light came out the formed the shape of monkey Pan Sear. It was red monkey that had fluff on it head it hands look like mittens It tail was shaped like a ace. '' A pansear huh'' Taki pulled out his pokedex and light metalic voice started talking Pan sear The High Tempature pokemon The inside of the tuft on its head is able to burn a high temperatures over 300 degrees Celsius. Pansear uses this high temperature to cook berries. The calm blue hair boy spoke slowly i;m corn i specalizes water type pokemon show time Panpour.Panpour's eyes are oval-shaped, and the lower half of its face is yellow with a small, dot-like nose. It also possesses a blue, frilled-like feature on its neck and upper shoulders. It eyes are also closed. The heck how does pokemon fight with eyes close Taki wonder. Taki moved his Pokedex over to the blue monkey. Panpour the Water sprout pokemon.Panpour gathers water, stored in its head fur, to dampen its body, sprinkling itself with its tail. The water stored in the tuft on its head is full of nutrition and plants watered with it will grow well. Last but not least i'm Dento i specalizes in grass type pokemon. He toke out his pokebal throw it in air ''show them your power pansage''. A green monkey came out. Pansage feastures it was green and like other monkeys had mittin like hands. He had green tail with two leves at tip with tree like substance on his head with three seeds them. ''A grass type huh''.The pokedex began to talk
Pansage the grass monkey pokemon, Pansage lives thick forest it gives some of it leaves to weak pokemon to heal them. The three Twins then spoke together '' We are The sanyou gym leader triple threat''. ''let me explain the rules to get the tri badge you battle all three of us best 2/3 wins get badges'' Pod began to speak now pick which one of us you'll pick first''. Pod say smiling. Taki thought to him self for a sec. Then lefted up his head i'll battle you first'' Taki said pointing at Pod. ''excellent he said''. i'll be the judge of the battle'' dento said. '' The battle between Pod and Taki will now began''. '' Allright then i chose you snivy'' Taki through his pokeball and snivy was sent out. Pod gasp. '' you most want to loss to me if send out grass type aganist fire pokemon specalist'' snivy then gave him a enraged look then turned ot side. '' type advantage doesn't matter it power stargety of trainner'' Dento then mumbled to him self'' i like this kid he gives off a powerful taste. ''All right then i'll go first snivy use vine whip now. SNIVYYYYY! A small yellow flash shines from behind Snivy's collar on it's sides. Then two green vines come out from Snivy's neck and strike the opponent. The Two vines headed for differnt direction one vine headed at pansear knee and one aimed at pansear
head'

Sanyou Gym Ash_Snivy_Vine_Whip
Back to top Go down

Sanyou Gym
Page 1 of 1