The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Draco Lefrais
Admin
Draco Lefrais

Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town Empty
PostSubject: Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town   Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:14 pm

A small path through a lush, green, wooded area. The densely grown trees give off a thick aroma.

Pokemon found in this area: Bidoof, Starly, Doduo, Nidoran F, Nidoran M, and Growlithe.
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: Re: Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town   Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:09 pm

i arived grassy sub forest area.There where brightly color tress with soft grasses.''ahhhh this is the life out in pokemon world''shiki yawned.shiki loooked up in a small tree and to weedle where fighting over a oran berry poking each other with there stingers.''Turtwig look at those to weedle i pointed at small tree''.Turtwig looked at two angry weedle un intrested and then saw the plump oran berry.Turtwig ran at tree with a hard tackle the whole tree shoke for a couple of seconds and oran berry fell out tree.Turtwig ran over to oran berry in put in my book bag.I looked turtwig suprised at what it just did then i saw the two angergy weedle coming down the tree.''i guess the is my first battle then,Turtwig use do a 360 spin while doing razorleaf''.Turtwig started spinning violentaly sending a storm of sharp sinning leaves.The leafs spent around violentaly cutting grass and almost cutting shiki hair.The leaves storm rammed into the two weedle cutting and knocking them into a bush.both them letting out a little squeal.

The two weedle,the two weedle used posion sting sending sharp pointed stingers at turtwig.''Turtwig hide in your shell''i shouted.Turtwig lifted up it tiny shell to stop the dageers but felt the pain.Turtwig got up feeling bad.''are you ok turtwig''i said conern.Turtwig looked at me trying to ignore the pain.''Alright turtwig use energy ball''.turtwig open it mouth and start generating a huge green shiny ball in its mouth.Turtwig snapped jaws sending ball at the two weedle.There was explosion of green and weedle looked brusied and hurt.
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: Re: Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town   Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:32 pm

The two weedle got up injuryed.And charged at Turtwig with a tackle sticking it's sharp posion hrons in turtwig feet.Turtwig yelped then shoke the to weedle out,I looked a turtwig knowing it was seriously hurt.''Turtwig do you want to continue the battle you can stop''.Turtwig turn around with a strong gaze in it's eye.i nodded i look at the to wounded weedle who was having trouble standing up.''i thinka combo will do it'' i thought to my self.Turtwig use energy ball.Turtwig generated at huge ball of green energy and fired it at the weedle.one of weedle open it mouth and shot string forming a web,but easily broke.The orb brooke when made contanct with the web exploding and only doing half the damage.But the explosion sent the two weedle flying into wall.''Turtwig jump then use razor leaf''.Turtwig jumped up in air gracefuly and then rain down with razor leaf on the weedle.The weedle winced in pain.And fled with a cry.i looked at Turtwig whose feet where swalloen,i got a fullrestore and sprayed it on wounds.''Turtwig we just one our first battle''.I huged turtwig tight.and it laughed a little
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle
Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town Starly

PostSubject: Re: Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town   Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:40 pm

Out in the leafy greenness of the forest was were Arashi really came alive. He ran ahead of Shiiro and the two pokemon with a dazzled look upon his face. He twirled around in large circles as the trees and tall grass whirled by his vision in long green and brown streaks. Finally he became to dizzy and fell back into a soft bedding of flowers. The serene beauty of the wilderness made Arashi completely forget his worry. Shiiro then approached Arashi to bring him back to reality. "Having fun?" he said with a lighthearted chuckle.

A mother Biddof and her two children scurried by Arashi and Shiiro to t akecover from the intimidating-looking "outsiders." Shiiro stared intently as the ducked into a small shrub, staring back at him the entire time. Arashi sat up and peered out into the distance at a baby Starly that had just landed on a fallen tree trunk.In his amazement, he could barely utter a single word. "Look."

Shiiro turned to where Arashi had pointed. He knew that his friend had always been fascinated with the bird-type pokemon, and especially Starly, but this one was a bit...odd. A normal Starly had just one unsual feather which jutted up at an angle atop its head. This Starly, however, had two. In addition its beak was slightly crooked and the feathers that made up its tail were ruffled and messed. "It's cute." Arashi said calmly. "Cute?! It's all messed up!" Shiiro exclaimed in response.

Arashi rose slowly and began to sneak over to where the Starly was sitting. It instantly became aware of the strange boy's presence and jerked its head to face him. Every few seconds it would tilt its head in an opossite direction as if to get a new view of the approaching stranger. When he was just out of range of the tiny pokemon, Arashi quickly jumped towards it in attempt of snatching the bird up between his hands.

His arms did not match his plan very well and they clashed against each other clumsily as the startled Starly leviated up into the air and flew off into the safety of a heavily covered tree. Disappointed, arashi sullked back to where Shiiro waited. He was nearly choking with laughter at his friend's failure. then he stopped and realized he was making Arashi feel even worse. "Ah cheer up." he said gently poking his fist into Arashi's arm. "There will be more Starlies."

"Not ones like that. He was special." Shiro sighed and shook his head. "No, he was imperfect. You should try to catch a normal one." Arashi looked up at Shiiro. "Maybe he was imperfect, but I still liked him! He's like me!" Arashi answered with a sparkle in his eyes. The tw resumed their walk to Lake Verity. The whole time Arashi was slumped in a depressed manner. It seemed that nothing would make him happy right now, but with his low attention span, he'd most likely be occupied with something else in a couple minutes.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpgcentral.rpg-board.net
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town   Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:41 am

Shiiro and Arashi exited the clearing from the sandy banks of Lake Verity and turned towards the direction of Sandgem Town, because they knew that their own hometown of Twinleaf did not possess any Pokemon Marts and Arashi was in dire need of a pokeball. The wild Starly with its crooked beak and ruffled feathers still remained perched upon Arashi's shoulder happily and waited to be captured in a pokeball. Arashi did not know exactly why, but the Starly seemed happy in his company and wanted to stay with him.

However he was more occupied with his new companion than where he was stepping in the heavily shrubbed wilderness and accidentally dropped his foot on a Bidoof's tail that stopped to take a quick drink from a puddle. The Bidoof turned its head and glared at the intruder with gnarled front teeth and hummed in a low tone in its throat. A friend of the angered Bidoof was standing nearby and also turned in Arashi's direction. The two wild pokemon seemed ready to attack so Arashi turned to his new companion once again.

"Alright, Starly, show Shiiro what an amazing pokemon you are!" Arashi coaxed the perched bird pokemon, but it simply cocked its head sideways and stared back at the boy. "You can't follow my orders yet, can you? Well then let's have Robert take care of this." Arashi sighed softly then reached down at his belt to grab the miniture pokebal attached there. He clicked the center button once to enlarge it to full size, the none mor press brought its contents out into the field. Robert the Squirtle hopped forward and crouched down on all four legs, focusing on two Bidoofs. But his tail twitched nervously and Arashi took notice of it.

"It's okay, Robert, you can do it." Arashi whispered to his pokemon. He crouched down next to him and placed his open palm on the turtle pokemon's head and rubbed it gently to calm its nerves. Now that the Squirtle was calmed down, it was excited to start battling and prove its strength to its trainer. Arashi backed off and immediately the Squirtle lunged forward and bashed its shell into the Bidoof on the left. It stumbled back and then rushed forward in its own tackle and clashed with Squirtle. The two were engaged in a struggle of power, both sides falling back and then pressing forward with a burst of energy to overpower the opponent.

Seeing the two battling pokemon in a stalemate, the second Bidoof leaped forward in a chance to get a free strike on Squirtle. However Squirtle saw the incoming attack and lashed its tail out and smacked the Bidoof across the face which yelped in pain. Its face was now red and stinging and it was now more angry than before. It leaped forward again and this time chomped down on the end of Robert's tail and immobilized it. Robert flinched from the attack and lost power over the Bidoof he was tackling, and the Bidoof gained the upperhand and bashed into the underside of Squirtle's shell with full force, sending him backwards.

The injured Squirtle forced himself to his feet and prepped himself to attack again. "Alright Robert, try a Water Gun this time!" Arashi shouted to his pokemon and it gave a slight nod. He cocked his head back and then pushed forward and spewed a stream of water at one of the Bidof's who became caught off guard and slid across the grass, ripping some of it up. The Bidoof who was not attacked ran towards Squirtle and tacked him hard, knocking him down again. Shiiro finally had enough and was itching to enter the battle. "Two pokemon are too strong for your pokemon. Let me help out." he said, throwing a pokeball onto the field which opened up to reveal his prized Shinx.

The Shinx roared cutely and hopped next to Robert who wasd already on his feet again. Arashi smiled and gave another order to his pokemon, "Alright, now use Withdraw and then follow with a Water Gun!" The Squirtle ducked its head into his shell and then began spinning around in quick circles. Then a jet of water emerged from the hole used for his head and sprayed the two Bidoofs with water, soaking there fur to a watery and damp mess. "Now finish them off." Shiiro ordered calmly and Shinx immediately jumped forward and generated a Spark that struck both adversaries at once. The effect of the shock was magnified by the wetness of the pokemon, and they both fainted.

"You'll get as strong as me one day," Shiiro joked as he returned his pokemon to its pokeball and jammed it deep down into his pocket. "Ha! Keep dreaming! I'd like to see you battle two pokemon at once!" Arashi challenged back with flames of competition burning brightly in his eyes. After the two were finished bickering, they resumed their journey to Sangem Town, and this time Arashi made sure that he stepped only in empty areas.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town   Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:33 pm

Arashi left the village by himself and entered the dark green environment. Most pokemon were now sleeping, but Arashi was careful to step softly so he did not awaken any snoozers; he had watched on a special television program that Pokemon were more dangeroues when they are stirred from slumber. Still other Pokwemon were wide awake and making their way around the forested area. The call of a Hoothoot rang from one of the trees at Arashi's side.

Arashi looked up to the twinklig lights in the sky and saw a pack of Zubat flying overhead. "I think I want one of those." arashi thought to himself and detatched Cookie's pokeball from his belt. With a flick of his wristy, the pokeball hurled through the air and landed with a thud in the grass, and the tiny Starly emerged and hovered just above the ground. Arashi pointed in the air to the group of Zubat who were now almost out of view. A smaller one hung a little behind the others.

"Attack that one now!" Arashi commanded, and the starling Pokemon took flight high into the air, flying fast so that it would catch up with the bat Pokemon. It reached the pack and its beak began to glow with a dazzling white light as it struck the slowest Zubat. Both Pokemon dropped out of the sky and headed for the ground, only to catch the air beneath their wings at the last second and hover away. Arashi jumped to the side to quickly dodge the incoming Pokemon as they whirled passed him.

The wild Zubat was now the one to pursue Cookie, and the Starly fleed from it only to give a good chase. "I'm so glad I get to finally try my new Starly out in battle!" Arashi said happily to himself. Then he turned his attention to the Starly to issue another order. "Alright, Cookie why don't you give him a good Tail Whip!" Starly understood and twitted its tail, swiping the Zubat across its face and it lost some speed. Zubat jumped forward and bit down on the Starly's tail and they both tumbled out of the air and rolled across the ground.

The Zubat then took off again into the air, and Starly recovered and chased after it. It followed closely, but was not fast enough to get close and attack it. "Use quick attack!" Arashi called and Cookie rushed forward and tackled the Zubat. It hurled to the ground in a heap; however the sky suddenly filled with an obnoxious buzzing. It was the rest of the pack of Zubats, led by a large main Zubat, who had come back to rescue the young one. The entire grup headed staright for Cookie, and she was overwhelmed as she tried to fend them off with both wings.

"Another quick attack!" Arashi ordered to his Pokemon. The Starly shot out of the horde of Zubats, becoming visible to her trainer yet again. The group followed her up to the sky, screeching wildly. "There's nothing I can do against a whole group. I'm going to have to rely on Squirtle for now." Arashi said and called out Robert to the battlefield. Squirtle looked up at the Zubata and shot out a Water Gun stream after being given the order by his master. Several Zubats are hit and drop out of the sky. However the lead Zubat, caught up to Starly and bit down hard on her tail, holding on tightly.

A few of the other Zubats lashed out and attackd Starly, who cooed in agony. Arashi watched horrified, then ordered Squirtle to fire another stream of water at them. He did so and knocked a few more Zubats out of the sky. Arashi looked back up, but the horde of Zubats had knocked out Cookie, who was lying on the ground with dazed eyes. "Return Cookie," Arashi commanded saddened and the Pokemon returned to its pokeball in a flash of red light. Now it was just Squirtle left. The Zubats spottoed him and rushed down from the sky to attack with the lead Zubat heading the group.

Arashi grinned and tossed a pokeball at the leader, hitting it deadcenter. The Zubat was sucked inside the pokeball and it dropped to the ground. It shook once; the other Zubat desperately dove in to attack the pokeball ad open it. Squirtle continued to take them out with small squirts of Water Gun. The pokeball shook a secod time; many of the Zubat were lying in a dizzy state along the ground, but still more attacked the pokeball wildly. The pokeball finally shook a third time. Arashi watched intently as only two or three more Zubat were left in the air. Suddenly the large Zubat broke free and took to the air, the only one still left.

It looked down at the Squirtle with red flames in its eyes and dove down to attack, using a screeching Supersonic to throw it off balance. It worked and Squirtle stumbled as the Zubat got close and swiped it with its wing. Squirtle ducked into its shell on the ground and peeped out at the hovering enemy. "Use tackle!" Arashi shouted, and Squirtle hopped into the air, still withdrawn into its shell, and struck the Zubat. The attack dealt little to no damage. Then it dove back down and attacked RObert a second time. Robert was badly injured and would not be able to battle much longer.

"I need to do something quickly," Arashi thought to himself as he held his last pokeball in the palm of his hand. He looked up to see the Zubat strike Robert one last time with its wing, knocking the turtle Pokemon permanently to the ground. Squirtle struggled to recover from the attck, but could not, though he was not yet knocked out. Arashi made up his mind and threw thepokeball, trapping the Zubat inside of it one last time.

The pokeball shook once, then a second time. Arashi dashed over and picked Robert up into his arms and held him as he whispered, "You did a good job." Then he reached down to his belt and added, "You too, Cookie!" He smiled proudly and looked to the pokeball as it shook a third time. All of the injured Zubat on the ground became concious all at the same time an dashed off to the sky in a wonderous display of flapping wings. They skewed the vision of the shaking pokeball as it finally came to a rest.

Arashi looked at the pokeball astonishedly before walking over to it and placing it onto his belt. He had only aimed for a small youth Zubat, but headed out with the leader of the pack. He couldn't wait until tomorrow whe nhe could tell Shiiro about this!
Back to top Go down
Bio Walkure
Admin
Bio Walkure

PostSubject: Re: Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town   Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:09 pm

I didn't even look back, I just moved forward, and hoped there wouldn't be to many pokemon. I heard a slight rustle to our right, and me and Omega got ready. At that moment, a small growlithe jumped out of the grass, heading straight toward me. Luckily, Omega realized this quickly, and slammed into the growlithe. I nodded my thanks, and the Totodile stood in front of me. He let out a small growl. Determination glittered in its eyes.
They stared each other down until I yelled out, "Omega! Use scratch!" Omega nodded and charged, he swung his arm, his claws extended, and he hit his mark. The Growlithe staggered, but soon regained his wits. Before Omega could return to me, the Growlithe used tackle, and slammed into Omega. My Totodile was blasted back to my feet. He slowly stood up, anger clearly had claimed his body. "Leer." I said simply. Omega used the move to perfection. I could see Growlithe's defenses lower.
Growlithe charged with tackle again, I guessed this was the only move known with this pokemon. Omega dodged to the left, and Growlithe sailed past me. "Quick, Omega Tackle!!" I yelled. Omega jumped at Growlithe from behind, but the Growlithe jumped into the air, and then plowed into Omega from above. The Totodile was slammed into the ground. But it slowly stood once again. "Omega, Leer again!" I yelled. He did, it, and Growlithes defenses dropped once again. One good strike should finish it, I thought. The growlithe used tail whip, dropping my own pokemon's defenses. I could tell Omega was getting tired, but all I needed was a single strike. "Omega," I said. "Tackle!" Omega charged the Growlithe, and crashed into it. The Growlithe sprawled, and hit a tree. Then it went motionless, definatley unconcious.
I nodded improval to Omega, and we continued on our way towards sandgem. Even I was tired after that encounter, but I could see that Omega had become stronger tham before.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town   Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:28 pm

As Arashi and his team of Pokemon spotted the tall Twinleaf Town archway in the distance, they knew their trip for the night had finally come to the end and they could all get a good night's rest. Arashi had gone through a very exhausting day, capturing his first two Pokemon, Cookie and the new Zubat he decided to name Lieutenant. He also had quite a long encounter with the mysterious legendary Pokemon Darkrai, and everything managed to turn out well in the end. But by now Arashi was all too ready for a nice snooze until morning.

He shook his head at the relaxing thought. No, he couldn't stay up until morning. He had to get up very ealry so he could set forth to embark once again to the neighboring Sandgem Town and meet up with Shiiro. The thought of only a few hours of sleep displeases Arashi and he sighed heavily. Robert the Squirtle caught drifts of his trainer's diappointment and imitated Arashi's sigh in an amused way. Lieutenant screeched from above as it swooped around in large circles. Its Supersonic had picked up on something up ahead, even now that they were merely feet from the Twinleaf Gateway.

Arashi paused for a second to listen. In just a few seconds he was able to hear the rustling of grass, footsteps of possibly another trainer that was approaching. Arashi quickly knelt down and scooped up Robert into his arms as he dashed for safety behind the cover of a wide tree. The boy that passed by seemed just a few years younger than Arashi and was hard to spot because his clothes were completely black, as was his hair. A frightening scar ran down the side of his face and passed over one of his eyes.

"I don't like the looks of that guy," Arashi whispered to his Squirtle as he looked back directly into his Master's eyes with an agreeing expression. "We need to sneak past him and make a dash for the Town." Zubat swooped in silently and hovered just in front of Arashi's face. "Lieutenant, can you make a distraction so that boy does not notice us? We will meet up with you again at the Gateway," Arashi implored to his beloved new Pokemon. The Zubat gave a slight nod to show it understood the command and flew out into the open. Arashi waited in hiding for a couple of seconds before sneaking around the tree trunk and running towards the village.

However, Arashi was silly to think that his plan would work out as perfectly as he planned. He was the kind of person that would be able to find a way to mess up any situation, and this was one of those times. As he straightened his legs into a standing position, he unknowingly placed one of his feet upon his black-and-grey striped scarf which draped to the ground because he was only kneeling. When he went to run, his scraf was pulled out from under his foot, causing his balance to slip and he fell face first onto the ground with a loud thud; and to his dismay, it was directly behind the boy in black. Arashi looked up into his face with wide and surprised eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bio Walkure
Admin
Bio Walkure

PostSubject: Re: Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town   Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:37 pm

I stared at the boy that had just tripped and hid a smile. I saw is Zubat high above me, his squirtle was nearby, and I thought I caught sight of another. Apparently this boy was attempting to get around me without me knowing. He had completely and utterly failed, but it was annoying about how he avoided me, and he didn't even know my name. I glared at him. Omega made sure the Zubat didn't make any sudden moves.
He had a bit of grass in his hair, had brownish hair, and a scarf, which apparently was what made him trip. I crouched down next to him. "Who are you, and what are you doing? Explain yourself, NOW." I said sternly. I wasn't going to allow this boy to get away without answering.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town   Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:33 pm

"This is the moment Shiiro had trained me for. I can't let him down now," Arashi whispered under his breath, yet probably loud enough for the other boy to hear. Arashi quickly jumped up off the ground with a motion of grace that completely parallelled his clumsy tripping he had just displayed earlier. As he landed on the ground with the bottoms of his feet, he lifted his one leg sharply, landing the hard kneecap into the boy's cin, who stumbled backwards. The boys, Totodile, apparently named Omega, was observing the whole situation carefully now eyed Arashi as if daring him to make another move, yet with a silent air about him.

Arashi stood a few feet away from the boy in blank, bent over a little bit and panting heavily from the extreme motions he had just executed. "My name is Arashi Momochi, expertise in Pokemon battling AND martial arts! Remember that name for it is I who will defeat you in a Pokemon battle! You are a trainer are you not?" Arashi of course was referring to the silent Totodile who seemed to have a load of fight inside him even though he was mildly wounded. "This will be a one on one battle, and the reward is..." Arashi continued, then paused for a second to check the amount of Pokemon Dollars he had in his wallet.

"500 Pokemon Dollars!" Arashi decided. Then after a few seconds he added in, "And in addition if I win, you will let me pass to the village. I will use Zubat!" Arashi pointed up into the sky at the rather large sized Zubat who still flitted in the air above the boy. It now swooped down in took another position in front of Arashi and facing the opponent, yet still in midair. Arashi stared intently at his new adversary, wondering if he would choose to battle with Totodile or if he had another Pokemon on his belt. Though he was also happy to engage in his very first Pokemon battle, which is probably why he pressed the idea so much; he was so ready to take on another trainer.
Back to top Go down
Bio Walkure
Admin
Bio Walkure

PostSubject: Re: Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town   Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:31 am

I looked at Arashi, half annoyed that he kneed me, half irritated for no apparent reason. "A battle?" I asked. I looked over at Omega, "You up for it Omega?" I asked him. The Totodile nodded its head, keeping its eyes on Arashi, and occasionally raising them to look at zubat. I huffed. These were bad circumstances, my Totodile was already partially hurt, and the Zubat looked to be in perfect health.

"Accepted. But just for the record, I wasn't going to not let you pass. I may look like a killer or whatever, but I'm not." I said, bitterness clearly present in my voice. "I would've just went around you." I cracked my fingers. "Omega, you ready?" I asked, and it nodded. "Take your place." Omega jumped in front of me, and continued to glare at the trainer. -Arashi Momochi-

I looked around my surroundings to get the advantage. A small forest area, with a lot of grass, trees, and fruit. I now realized it had to be at least 12:30 at night, so I must've looked kinda weird leaving town at this time of night. The air just still and chilly, the darkness would also be an asset. I nodded. "Ready?" I asked, not bothering to taunt with Ready to lose, or Your going down, because truthfully, I wasn't sure if I could win.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town   Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 4:51 pm

Zubat was a little exhausted from its encounters in trying to protect its pack, but had not sustained any major damage in that battle. He was also fairly ready to fight since it was around the middle of the night, when Zubats were most active. Zubat seemed to possess lots of energy as it zipped around the air in small circles. Arashi smiled to himself, but inside his heart flustered wildly. It was his first real trainer battle and he desperately wanted to win. Not only that, but if he lost the money that Shiiro had given to him, Shiiro would be very displeased.

"Let's start, Lieutenant!" Start with an aerial evasion tactic, then move in for a Bite!" Arashi called to his opponent. He nearly fainted in excitement as the Pokemon flew forward in response to his commands. He thought it was them ost amazing thing to be able to command such interesting creatures, there were so many possibilities of strategies to choose from. However Arashi felt a little overwhelmed and simly went with a basic tactic.

The Zubat flew towards the Totodile and as it neared it kept flying straight past it. Then as it reached the back of the Crocodile Pokemon, it banked a right and swooped around the back into a wide circle. Then after a few rotations around Totodile, the Zubat swooped in a gnawed down into Omega's skin with a Bite attack, shortly after falling back into its circular pattern. "This is great!" Arashi thought to himself. "With an aerial approach to battling, he'll never be able to hit me. I have the advantage in this battle."
Back to top Go down
Bio Walkure
Admin
Bio Walkure

PostSubject: Re: Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town   Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:07 pm

I thought about what I could possibly do. I had a single pokemon, and it had no way of hitting the zubat. "Omega." I whispered. "Throw rocks, try and knock him down. If we can injure him, he'll have to fly lower. Then, go in for a scratch." I said. The Totodile seemed a bit dazed from the bite, but it eventually nodded. I dived into the tall grass, searching for some stones. I stared up at the zubat, trying to think of what to do afterwards.

No one ever realized how much of a good strategist I was. Not many people ever spoke to me much, so they knew nothing about me. I had a great mind, even with the ADHD. I stared around the field, Omega was around here somewhere, and Zubat could probably see him. "God, I hope this works..." I thought. This was my first battle, and I haven't even had the pokemon for five hours.

Suddenly, rocks shot up from the grass. At least twenty, going at the area all around Zubat. None looked like they would be a direct hit, but the Zubat kept flying in circles, making it harder and easier to hit it. I just had to keep my hopes up. If this failed, I would easily be able to think up a new strategy. The rocks came closer and closer, and in a few seconds, they would either miss, or hit. Hopefully... it would be the second choice.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town   Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:59 pm

Arashi, from somewhere along the tree lines away from the battle so he would not be caught up in the Pokemon's attacks, noticed Bio's lips moving to form words. He could not hear what the trainer was saying because he was whispering, but judging by Totodile's response of turning his head to face his trainer, Arashi could tell the Pokemon had heard. Bio was definitely planning something and Arashi could tell it was not good, yet he would stick with his original plan for now. Suddenly the Totodile broke away fro mthe ring Zubat had formed around him, and dove into a thick patch of grass from where he was invisible to the flying Pokemon.

Arashi stamped his foot and growled softly, then yelled out an order to his Zubat. "Lieutenant! follow after him and use Bite!" The Zubat ceased its circular pattern and hovered in the air for a few seconds to regain its balance; the motion in which he was flying seemed to make the Pokemon dizzy. Then, at a slower pace than the Zubat had been moving before, it staggered in the air towards where the Totodile had disappeared to. Then a single rock shot out from the patch of grass, nearly missing the Zubat. "Hold it, Lieutenant! Stay back and keep your guard up!" Arashi quickly changed his orders as another rock emerged fro mthe grass and flew past Zubat.

Lieutenant backed up while still facing where Omega was positioned, and shifted eratically to make it harder for the rocks to be aimed. As the bat Pokemon got just far enough away from the patch of grass to maintain a safe distance, a barrage of small stones showered from out of nowhere and hurled up into the sky. Many of the rocks were set off path and didn't look like they would be anywhere close to hitting the flying Pokemon, but a few of them could. The Zubat simply kept dodging, for it was the only thing it could do.

At the same time, Arashi wasn't watching his own Pokemon's actions. He knew that the Zubat could handle himself, so there was no sense in wasting such a valuable opportunity. Instead Arashi was watching exactly where the rocks were emerging from so he could accurately locate the hiding Pokemon. Soon the barrage of rocks had eneded and nearly all of the mhad passed by the Zubat. Then one of the last rocks barely scraped against Lieutenant's wing and, surprised by the hit, it lost a bit of air. But Arashi was not about to give up this chance. "Lieutenant, dive in quickly and use a Leech Life on the center of that grass patch!" The Zubat nodded and dove in fo the kill.

Last edited by Arashi Momochi on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bio Walkure
Admin
Bio Walkure

PostSubject: Re: Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town   Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:00 pm

OOC:..... My pokemon threw the rocks...
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town   Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:53 am

OOC: Ah, okay. I think I got confused because it says "I dived into the tall grass, searching for some stones", and I think you meant "it". XD I'll rewrite my response.
Back to top Go down
Bio Walkure
Admin
Bio Walkure

PostSubject: Re: Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town   Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:49 pm

sheeeit, really? I have some fixing to do then too
Back to top Go down
Bio Walkure
Admin
Bio Walkure

PostSubject: Re: Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town   Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:56 pm

The stones went quickly, one after another, and then two barrages of stones. Arashi seemed quite annoyed by this, but I took no notice. Then the barrage of stones ended, and I looked over to Arashi. He was paying close attention to where the rocks were coming from. Not good,I thought. "Lieutenant, dive in quickly and use a Leech Life on the center of that grass patch!"Arashi yelled.
"No!" I yelled as the Zubat dropped from great heights to where my pokemon was hidden. "Omega move, now!!!" A small rustling sound came from the patch of grass as the small pokemon dove to one side, narrowly avoiding the Zubat. Small beads of sweat covered my face now. Just calling the orders was tiring. "Omega, quickly, Bite!" I ordered. I small grunt came, and Omega jumped out from the grass and headed straight for the pokemon, jaws wide open.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town   Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:45 pm

The Totodile's jaws clamped into one of Lieutenant's wings at the exact same time that the Zubat sunk its own fangs into Omega. The forcr from Totodile's jump pulled Zubat out of the sky and they both landed on the ground, Omega on top and Lieutenant skidding against the rough ground. The Totodile had an overall higher strength and its teeth were ripping up the soft webbing of the Zubat's wing, but at the same time Lieutenant was able to draw blood and drink it to restore its wounds.

The two Pokemon stuggled on the ground for a long while before Zubat finally broke free of Totodile's Bite aatack and, realeasing its own grip, took to the sky once agai, though it was flying lower from the gaping wound in its wing. At this point Omega seemed to have the upper hand judging by injuries sustained and brute strength alone, but Lieutenant had a more diverse movepool and therefore had a few tricks to pull. "Lieutenant!" Arashi shouted to get his Pokemon's attention. Without turning to face its trainer, the Zubat shifted its ears to tune its hearing towards Arashi. "Confuse him with a Supersonic!"

The Zubat swooped down to Totodile's level and opened up its mouth wide. Small golden rings appeared from its mouth which grew rapidly larger in size as they reached the Totodile. After a few rings had enshrouded the opposing Pokemon, the Zubat banked a turn around Totodile's back and flew upwards once more. THe attack had not caused damage, but over time, the Crocodile's confusion will wear it down, giving Zubat the upper hand. "It doesn't matter if your Pokemon can reach me now. He still won't be able to hit. So go ahead and give me all you got!" Arashi taunted.
Back to top Go down
Bio Walkure
Admin
Bio Walkure

PostSubject: Re: Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town   Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:58 pm

"Damn..." I cursed. "Omega." The pokemon looked at me seeming to be dazed. "Can you understand me?" I asked. It nodded a bit. "Good, I need you to try and avoid any attacks that zubat throws at you. Dodge, do not stop dodging until you feel alright again." It nodded slightly again, and turned to face the Zubat, and it swayed a little while it stood.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town   Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:32 pm

Arashi was no longer concentrated on either of the two battling Pokemon, he was so sure Zubat could easily finish off this battle. Instead he focused his full attention on Bio, just to make sure he was not trying to make up any more clever plans. As he moved his field of vision towards the other trainer, he just caught the last of BIo mouthing another order to his Pokemon Omega. "Take caution, Lieutenant," Arashi called to the hovering Zubat, which was ready to sink its teeth once again into the Totodile. "Try another Leech Life!"

The Zubat rushed forward and opened up its jaws wide to reveal the gnarling sharp fangs it would use to attack. The Totodile still wobbled unccordinatedly as the Zubat neared. Fianlly in attacking range, Lieutenant prepared to bite and suck out a bit of the Totodile's health.
Back to top Go down
Bio Walkure
Admin
Bio Walkure

PostSubject: Re: Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town   Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:39 pm

I watched the Zubat glide down towards Omega, and bit my lip. Please work! I prayed. Just when the Zubat was about to attack I yelled, "Omega, dodge!" The pokemon obviously didn't completely understand, but he attempted. He slipped and felt face first into the grass, and just as I planned, the Zubat missed the Leech Life. I grinned to myself, praising Omega, and myself. If I kept this up, I'd be pokemon champion in no time.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town   Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:34 pm

ooc: I added dice to calculate length and effects of status afflictions. You can roll that the next time you post to see how many turns your confusion lasts, and I will also post a short rule section explaining how to use the dice.

Arashi did not have much time to waste, so he needed to finish the battle before the confusion wore off. He glared up at Bio, and then down at the Totodile who had just dodged out of the way of the Zubat's attack. Arashi would have to formulate a new plan, and quickly. "Lieutenant, it's time to change methods! Fly down close to the ground instead of attacking from the sky!" The Zubat nodded and swooped down to the ground level; from this position the Zubat could cover a larger range while attacking, and the Totodile would have more difficulty dodging, if he will even be able to dodge. "Now use bite attack!" Arashi hollered.

The Zubat rushed forward at Omega with jaws wide open and flapping its wings furiously. Arashi was pretty tired; the skyline was now illuminating a beautiful pink and orange tint, signifying the beginning of the morning. That would mean that Arashi was up all night, and would have no time to sleep tonight! Zubat also wanted to finish quickly, because it had been battling for a while now and was exhausted. As the Zubat was mere inches from its opponent, it shook off any signs of fatigue and began to close its jaws.
Back to top Go down
Ursuala Doki

Ursuala Doki

PostSubject: Re: Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town   Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:25 am

Occ: waiting for approval
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town   Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town Empty

Back to top Go down

Route 201: Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town
Page 1 of 1