The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lake Verity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle
Lake Verity Starly

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Lake Verity   Lake Verity EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:46 pm

One of the three sacred lakes of the region, Lake Varity bears the superstition of an old folkstale that a mysterious pokemon chooses to reside there, though no proof has ever been found. The lake is fast and is surrounded by an area of tall grass and trees. The shoreline is a nice place for a picnic or a pleasant afternoon chat, though wild pokemon are pressent in the area.

Starly, Poochyena, Surskit, Wobbufett
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpgcentral.rpg-board.net
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:45 pm

Turtwig And Shiki came out of route 201 happily and well trained they decided to come here to explore lake verity and the mystic pokemon that lives here.''I think this is lake verity''Shiki said excited.Looking around at the sparkling lake and all the starly in the trees.

Turtwig was near the lakes edge drinking happily and thirsty.I picked out two peacha berrys from the trees glad there was no bug pokemon attacking him.He bit into peacha berry enjoying it;s sweetness and so did Turtwig.''Turtwig i see you like that berry it's really sweet''.i was looking at the lake hearing rumors of a legandary pokemon lives here.

I was gazing at the lake and it appears that there was a blue spider on lake skimming on it.''what is that?'', the spider came closer to lake edge and i could tell it was a surskit.''hmmmm, my mom told about this pokemon it's the only water/bug pokemon and intresting parnter on the team''i thought.The surskit turn to my direction and it's face turn red with anger.The surskit open it's tiny mouth a fire a bubble beam a barrage at Turtwig that caught turtwig off surpise and sent him flying.''what the...Surksit why are you attacking''?.

Surskit didn't look,Surskit leapt of the ground and use quick attack on Turtwig with increasing speed.Turtwig dodge by a side step suprised by his attacks.''Ughhhh i guess i have no choice turtwig use energy ball''.turtwig open it's mouth a start generating a large dark green ball,it snaps it jaws and sent ball flying at surskit legs knocking it off it's feet doing somersaults in the air.Surskit looked suprised then turn to into rage it started generated a water ball in it arms and slammed it on ground sending a mini wave.'' that's just like Turtwig energy ball'' i thought.turtwig took the attack then the wild surskit slammed into him with a quick attack.''Turtwig counter with tackle''.Turtwig took the quick attack and pushed surskit with a tackle pushing it to the water edge.

''Now turtwig spin in a complte circle using razor leaf i said.Turtwig started spinning around creating a mini tornado of a sharp leafs tornado strom and sent flying at surskit.The wild surskit use water pluse again but the wave was sliced by the leaf tornado,and started slcing surskit.Surskit winced in pain and turn to Turtwig with rage.Surskit open it's tiny mouth a fired a bubble beam at turtwig.Turtwig just smirked at took the bubble beam and winced a little.''Good job enduring,now use bite''.Turtwig charged at surskit and bite the surskit on it's thin legs.

the surskit sceramed pain.''now spin''.Turtwig started swanging Surskit violationg on the grass and sent it flying in the air.''Now turtwig use razor leaf''.Turtwig moves it tiny tree on head sending sharp leafs,Surskit regain it's consicouns hurrying to counter the leafs with a bubble beam,the two attacks where equal untill the leafs started doubling and started cutting into the tiny surskit cutting into it's body.The surskit after the attack looked tired and bruised,the Surskit started falling slowly exhausted.Surskit Looked at turtwig with a dangerous glare.

As the surskit was falling it tried to generate a water pluse but didn't generated quick enough.''Turtwig use energy ball quick''.Turtwig fires a giant green ball at the falling surskit and makes a green explosion.Shiki grinned knowing the surskit was finished,it landed on the ground with a soft thump.i reach in my belt and grabed a pokemon ball and through it at the Surskit.The pokemon ball sucked in Surskit and the poke ball started shaking very violating.''Come on please work''he whimpered
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle
Lake Verity Starly

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:02 am

ooc: Excellent work, three! I'm really proud of the amount of progress you've shown since you first started roleplaying. You are a valued member on this site! I created a capture template for you. I can approve your capture as soon as you fill it out.

Arashi, still sulking, dragged himself into the area which surrounded Lake Verity. Robert had climbed onto his back to try and cheer up his trainer, but he had no success so far. Shiiro and his Shinx followed tagging closely behind. "Wow, it really is just as i remembered it!" he exclaimed as he surveyed the entire area. It was a rather large clearing, quiet and calm. The lake drasticaly lowered the temperature and the cool air chilled Arashi, sending chills down his spine. He shuddered and fell back int othe soft green a patch of grass, facing the still lake water.

Shiiro decided to join Arashi and plopped down next to him. The two pokemon curled up behind their trainers and quickly fell into a comfortable snooze. "Wow this really takes me back..." Shiiro commented nostalgically. Arashi glanced over at him, but he seemed to be completely lost in his own thoughts ,so Arashi thought it would be best to leave him alone for now. Arashi turned his attention back to the lake. A little downwards, he could see unsual rippling at the water's edge.

"A battle?" Arashi questioned his own eyes. It definitely seemed to be a battle that was disturbing the natural calmness of the land. Shiiro broke out of his dream state and looked to where Arashi was focused. "Yes, it seems that way. Do you want to go check it out?" Arashi nodded and gathered up his Squirtle in his arms. Robert ducked his head and limbs into his shell; he seemed nervous about moving so close to a battle. On the other hand, Shinx was already on his way over. Shinx was so much braver than Arashi's pokemon. in fact, Arashi would say that the Shinx had a Brave nature.

As the two approached the scene of the battle, Arashi spotted a young boy just a few years younger than he, with bright orange hair. He was controlling a turtwig rather novicely, yet with with lots of potential skill. Arashi stopped after a certain point because he did not want to get to close to the battle. He knew his Squirtle would not like being too close to danger. Shinx seemed to be smiling happily, and barked loudly with every hit the Turtwig landed.

At the conclusion of the battle, the orange-haired boy tossed a pokeball at the apparently wild Surskit, for he had weakened it to a state where it could barely move. The ball opened up and drew the Surskit inside, closing tightly afterwards. Arashi and Shiiro watched with much excitement; they never had the chance to capture a pokemon for themselves, and they found the event quite intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:17 pm

After what seem like a eterntiy the ball stop shaking i was quiet for sec shocked abd rab up and put the ball in my belt.I looked over at Turtwig who was jumping with glee, i scooped him up in his arms and hugged him,''Thanks turtwig this was all possbile because of your help''.Turtwig nipped on my hair which is how we say your welcome,but it still hurt.''I can't believe i catched my first pokemon'' shiki said with glee.

He turned around from the energy and say to boys who where watching the battle.Shiki was embarssed at first,but worked up couarge''Ummm, hi you most have seeb the battle,anyways my names shiki Yuuki, and this is my partner Turtwig.''Turtwig looked at shinx and lefted legs smiling at the shinx.''I see you to have a shinx and a squrtile''.You most be a pokemon trainner to.Shiki standed there akwardely not knowing what to say, he dosen't really open up to much people.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle
Lake Verity Starly

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:40 pm

Shiiro smiled as he saw the pokeball cease its trembling upon the ground. It was a great site to see another trainer catch his first pokemon, but it wouls be even greater once he had a chance to catch his own first pokemon. Shinx twisted his head slightly and stared at the boy's Turtwig curiously he stepped forward a few steps then stretched his neck forward so he could sniff the two leaves atop of the Turtwig's head.

"Congrats!" Shiiro praised genuinely. He pointed to the Shinx who was now licking the Turtwig's face with his rough and sand-papery tongue. "This is my Shinx, and yes I AM a pokemon trainer!" Arashi looked down at Robert who huddled inside his shell at his owner's feet. "My name's Arashi and this is Robert, my Squirtle!" Arashi beamed. "I have to apologize, Robert doesn't do well with people he doesn't know."

As the three trainers merrily chatted on the lakefront, several sets of glaring red eyes peered at them from behind a leafy camouflage of shrubbery. "Well since we're both beginning trainers, i was thinking," Arashi continued. "Maybe we could have a pokemon battle?" The glowing eyes shifted and blinked behind the bushes, still staring at the new friends. Hearing the word "battle" uttered from his trainer's mouth, Robert peeked his head out of his shell a tiny bit with frightened eyes.

Suddenly the eyes broke out of hiding and jumped high into the air to lunge at the three trainers. A ferocious Mightyena landedon top of Shiiro, knocking him to the ground nad Shiki and Arashi stumbled back from the force. A few more Mightyenas stood behind the first, though they were not as overly larghe as the head one. "A pack of Mightyenas!" Arashi shouted in mainly surprise, but also a hint of fear. "Let's go Robert, use a tackle!"

Robert reluctantly reappeared frm within the safety of his shell and began to dash towards the lead Mightyena. He hopped off the ground and struck the Mightyena in the head in attempt of breaking it loose from Shiiro. The attack did little to its looming foe. "Shinx, use leer!" Shinx gave a slight nod to his pinned master and shortly after contorted his brow into an intimidating leer to scare off the Mightyena pack. The lead Mightyena chuckled in a high pitched tone and leered back at the Shinx, who shuddered in fear and ran off behind Arashi.
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:06 pm

after the intersting chat and making another friend shiki was very excited,and when shiro uttered the words battle Shiki was excited and reading to test his new surskit power.As he was reaching for his pokeball.A pack of angry mightyenas jump out and pounced on shiro.shiki was hoorfied seeing his new friend on ground.A bunch more come out of forest,shiki eyes light up with fire enraged seeing the mightenya howling and snarling.He say as shinx and robery faught.''it's my turn''.

Turtwig use bite,Turtwig mouth open and bit the mightenyas tail that was on shiro,in it then yelped in pain as felt a sharp pain.''Now toss it around''.Turtwig starting swinging the heavy pokemon forcefully feeling pain it jaw,it released it's grip and sent the Mightenya into a tree,it let out a loud snarled when it hit the tree angery at glaring at shiki with it's yellow eyes.

I ran over to shiro who was badly wounded.''Shiro are you ok'' i said with concern.Robert&Shinx continue fighting to protect there masters.''who new the life of a pokemon trainer can be very dangerous'' Shiki thought.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle
Lake Verity Starly

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:33 pm

The mightyena rose to its feet and glared at Shiki. It was obvious that it knew the Turtwig who had chomped on its tail was controlled by the orange-haired boy. With amazing speed, it dashed past both Shinx and Robert and leaped into the air to pounce on Shiki. It readied the sharp claws that lined its massive paw, prepared to lash out and strike the boy. "No, I won't let you attack my friends!" Arashi cried out. At the last second, he slipped in between the Mightyena and Shiki, closing his eyes tightly in preparation for the iminent blow.

A piercing shriek sounded through the air as the claws landed and clashed against their target. Arashi opened his eyes and saw his own Squirtle protecting him; the Mightyena's claws had carved a scrape into the Squirtle's shell, but other than that he was fine. "Robert! You saved me!" Arashi praised his partner, and patted him atop his head. Squirtle giggled happily, then became serious and focused on the Mightyena.

Shiiro was now on his feet and placed a palm on Arashi's shoulder. "Want to handle this like we're used to?" Shinx ducked out from behind Arashi's legs and took his place next to Squirtle, ready for his trainer's commands. The Mightyena stood by and watched confusedly at the two, trying to figure out what they were planning. "Shinx assume your position like we practiced!" Shiiro calle dout, and Shinx took a step forward and lowered its head. Robert then ran ahead, not needing his trainer's order for he knew already what was expected of him, and hopped ont Shinx's head.

Shinx pushed the Squirtle upwards and sent him flying high up into the sky. The Mightyena raised its snout then jumped into the air to achieve the same height as the attacking water-type. However as the Mightyena reached the position, Robert spun around in mid air a few times to build up speed, the nlashed his tongued out in a powerful Tail Whip that sliced across the Mightyena's face. It lost its balance and fell out of the air, into Shinx's range. Shiiro commmanded the small cat-like pokemon into its next position, "Shinx, show off your Spark attack now!"

As the Mightyena hit the ground, Shinx dashed forward and delivered a headbutt to the wild wolf's rear end, making him scoot to an area farther back. He then cit down into a section of the Mightyena's fur and generated some electricity which struck and burnt the rustled hairs. Finally Squirtle landed from the air to deliver the finale. "Robert, withdraw!" he shouted the order as he began to dash towards the turtle pokemon. The Squitle ducked into its shell as Arashi's foot connected with it and he punted his own pokemon in a spinning cyclone toward Shinx and the Mightyena. Shinx expertly flipped backwards and landed on top of Squirlte's shell, then generated even more electricity. The combined combo created a spinning electric field that sent the Alpha Mightyena back from where it emerged.

The pokemon began to rejoice, but became fearful again as they were surrounded by the rest of the wolf pack ,who were obviously angry about what they had done to their leader. Then a dark shadow swept down from the treetops and struck one of the Mightyena's legs. It stumbled and fel then quickly dashed off as the shadow swooped down again and attacked another. Soon the whole pack had run off and the figure stopped moving to become visible to Arashi and Shiiro. "The messed up Starly!" Shiiro exclaimed. arashi squealed in delight.
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:43 pm

i was helping shiro up when the wolf pokemon and pounced at me with rage, i closed my eyes reading to take the blow,then Arashi jumped in closing eyes from the impact.I was shocked that Arashi had did that and we had just meet.''you saved me'' i whispered unde rmy breath.

The mightenya started to attack robert but it jumped in the air with shix performing a combo the repled the leader wolf pokemon, i was amazed that at his level he can do powerful combos.The alpha mightenya had fleed,but the other pack member got ready to fight.I was about to order Turtwig to use energy ball but then a quick shadow had scared off the wolfs.It was a tiny starly.

''a Starly luckly it camed and saved us''.Turtwig ran to starly and nibbled a little on it feathers thanking it for what it had done.''So this is a starly''.i looked at starly seeing a fercious look on it's face so i backed up.Feeling relifed that the situation is over i turned to Arashi seeing he was relif and happy,''Thank you arashi i owe you alot'' i smiled.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle
Lake Verity Starly

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:03 pm

Arashi did not notice Shiki offering his thanks because hewas so enthralled with the Starly that had come to their rescue. Arashi slowly approached the small bird and sat down next to it, but this time it didn't try to get away. Instead it flitted up and hovered over Arashi, then landed on the top of his head. He laughed out loud, and fell backwards into the grass, the Starly then moving to his chest.

Shiiro turned to Shiki. "It was no problem at all. Don't mind Arashi, he always gets like this. He's just something else entirely, so excited over meeting a pokemon." Shiiro talked down on his friend but deep down inside he knew it made him happy to see such excitement on his friend's face. Some of that happiness emerged and Shiiro couldn't help but to smile awkwardly as he watched Arashi and the Starly play.

After a long time, Arashi approached Shiiro. "I want to catch this Starly!" he said with flames of determination burning in his eyes. "Does it have to be the messed up one?" responded Shiiro, nut after waitinhg and not getting a repliy, he continued. "Well, if you're sure you want it, just throw a pokeball." Arashi made a straight face and then slumped over with a depressed sigh. "Well, you see the thing is, I wasn't expecting to catch a pokemon anytime soon. So...I don't have any pokeballs!!"

Arashi was just as unprepared as always. after much discussing the two said their goodbyes to Shiki in hopes of meeting him again, then exited the Lakefront to head into Sandgem Town, where they would purchase a pokeball for the new Starly. But until then, the Starly found a comfortable spot to rest upon Arashi's shoulder, much like a parrot rests on a pirate.
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:23 pm

I waved to Arashi and shiro hoping to see them again,Turtwig starting saying good bye to robert and shinx and gave them both a little nip on the tail.''Those two are a eccentric bunch''.i return my attention to Turtwig,''we have to go to Sandgem town two whe need to go talk to professor rowan about the pokedex''.Shiki packed his pokeball and his turtwig jumped on his head.And the followed the long road to Sandgem town.

''But first i need to call my mom about my new pokemon'' shiki said.I got out my pokenav and called my mom.I heard she say hello,''mom i just want to tell you i'm fine..and i caught my first pokemon''.My mom squealed with delight''what did you caught.'' a Surskit'' i said calm.''A surskit that a unique pokemon your sister had one of those''. ''shiki make sure you be careful and spend time with your sister at Eterna city ok'', ok mom.my mom hanged up.

''Wow i never thought she be so calmed i thought she be crying or up set''.I continue walking down the route to Sandgem town untill i saw a flyer on the ground i picked it up and it says ''be caution of team galatic''.''I wonder whos team galatic?'' Shiki thought.''mayby i will find out later''.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity Empty

Back to top Go down

Lake Verity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pokemon RPG Central :: Creation Area :: Sinnoh :: Twinleaf Town-
Jump to: