The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Draco Z. Lefrais

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draco Lefrais
Admin
Draco Lefrais

Draco Z. Lefrais Empty
PostSubject: Draco Z. Lefrais   Draco Z. Lefrais EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:53 pm

Character's Name: Draco Z. Lefrais (the "Z" stands for Zane)

Aspiration:
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause (dun dun dun). I will travel across the land, searching far and wide (dun dun dun dun). Each pokemon to understand, the power that's inside. POKEMON! Gotta catch'em it's you ane me. I know it's my destiny! POKEMON! Oh, you're my best friend, in a world we must defend. POKEMON! OOOOOH are heart's, so true. Our courage will pull us through. You teach me and I teach you. POKEMON! Gotta catch'em all! Gotta catch'em all. POKEMON!!!

Appearance:
I have brown hair with a white streak through the middle, complimented by my dominately green eyes, but they are prone to change color. I'm tall and skinny, and usually wear the color purple a lot because it is my favorite color. Always wearing sunglasses when I have the chance, usually "RayBands" because I'm one styling mo-fo. My skin tone is not to tan, but not bleach white, kinda a in between. Any I'm always rockin' a new pair of fresh "Nikes."

Biography: Being the nephew of the Great Elite 4 member Lance, my reputation is of the utmost importance to my family. I have always been dedicated to my training, hoping to fill the shoes of my uncle one day as leader of the Elite 4. When I recieved my Mudkip, which just so happened to be a super-rare shiny Mudkip, I was motivated to train even harder. My mother died giving birth to me, and I have been isolated from my father ever since he started drinking. When my best friend, Luke Fragonard, died of a terrible illness, I was put into a deep depression, and recently just got over morning his death. The effect of the loss will be described in my personality.

Personality: Since most of my life has been in isolation, the only comforting feeling I receive is from my Pokemon. I stray away from people, and try and keep to myself. Sarcasm is my number one personality, and I dish out so much of it that some may say I am concieted. Some may describe me as arrogant, but one can notice a more softer and excited side when I am training with my pokemon. When my best friend died, I stopped training for a while, and became very rash and mean. My heart had hardened and formed me to become more dedicated as a trainer. Training is my comfort zone, and the only thing that puts a smile on my face. Will I change? Maybe, maybe not.

Pokemon: Draco Z. Lefrais 25810
1. *Mudkip* (**-shiny)
Level: 1
Name: Ceasar
Moveset: Water Gun, Mud-slap, Protect, Take Down

2. *Budew* (**shiny), Breeded
Level: 1
Name: Eden
Moveset: Toxic, Substitute, Mega Drain, Bullet Seed

Last edited by Draco Lefrais on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Draco Z. Lefrais
Page 1 of 1