The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz

HomepageHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Poketech Company

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: Poketech Company   Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:14 pm

A new technolgy in sinnoh that gives you a watch that's a ocean blue for boys & and a Ruby red for girls.this Device can either judge a pokemon happiness, lastest pokemon you caught,berry finder,time,date,drawing and if your two pokemon had a egg at the Day-care center
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi Momochi
Admin

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Poketech Company   Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:38 am

A single blue Poketch id displayed in the center of the room raised on top of a pedestal. A ray of light is shingin down from the ceiling which shines directly on the magnificent piece of technology in an almost conical pattern. Other than this, the room is pretty much empty except for and unmanned desk in one of the back corners. A small bell is placed precariously on the desk for customers to ring and summon an aid for help.

As Shiki walks through the Poketch Company doors, he takes a step forward and hears a sharp slam from behind him, followed by a gentle click that signifies latching. The doors behind him had closed shut and locked, and now he was locked in the company with no way out.

~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonrpgcentral.forumotion.com
Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: Re: Poketech Company   Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Shiki walked into the tall bulding and enter the slide doors.''i hope they have some in stock i hear the sell like hot cakes''.Shiki say the empty bulding seeing no sign of human life any where.there was a just a desk and a poketech.''This is werid there's nobody here and this place feels dead,i wonder who runs the company''.As shiki was approaching there was a loud clank and slid door was latched close.''what the''.Shiki started pulling on door which wouldnm't budge or wiggle.''what's up this bulding door's locking out nobody here,Mayby the accounted will help''.shiki ranged the bill waiting for something to happen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi Momochi
Admin

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Poketech Company   Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:33 pm

The loud pang of the bell echoed throughout the large open room. Soon a robot with mechanical wheels rolled out of a doorway behind the desk and approached Shiki. It spoke to him in a monotomous voice. "Welcome customer. We have been waiting for you. There is one more Poketch in stock, displayed in the center of the room. Please take it quickly before another trainer snatches it. It is in your color, like it was made for you." Then the robot immediately turned and exited fro mthe doorway it came from. The room was once again completely empty and quiet.

~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: Re: Poketech Company   Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:40 pm

A beeping robot came out as soon as Shiki ringed the bell it talked staticy but understandable.the robot said it was the las tone in stock.''but wait why did the doors close shut,who runs the company''.The robot didn't answer but just went back to where it appeared.Shiki let out a low sigh.''Well i guess i will put it on''.Shiki put the blue poketech on feeting perfectly on his wrist.''this has been a werid day what will happen next''?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi Momochi
Admin

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Poketech Company   Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Suddnely a cage dropped from the ceiling and landed around Shiki, trapping him inside. The cage was large an sturdy and could not be broken from any average Pokemon attack. Also the cage had a heavy top and four metal walls, and the floor was blocked in by the floor of the room. There seemed to be no door to exit. Then the room filled with evil laughing. A few seconds later two figures entered the room from the doorway that the robot appeared from. They looked very odd and had awkward ble bowl-cut hair. Their clothes seemed to be futuristic-looking too.

"You fell into our trap, newb!" the man chuckled as he peered into the cage at Shiki like he was an animal at a zoo. The girl laughed hysterically and then said, "Yes, but we will let you go on one condition..." The man and woman looked at each other and then spoke in unison. "Hand over all your pokemon!" The woman stretched her arm into the cage, expecting Shiki to place his pokeballs into her palm. She waited impatiently.

~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: Re: Poketech Company   Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:18 pm

As Shiki put his watch on a heavy cage fell on him and he sundley surronded by laughter and two galatic officers came out asking for shiki pokemon.''hmmmm okay''shiki getting ready to hand the team galatic his Turtwig pokeball.The member gave a sinster smile''i don't think so'',Shiki open his pokeball and Turtwig appeared,''Turtwig use bite''.Turtwig chomped down on galatic member hand and he winced shaking the cage violatly.''Go surskit'',surski appeared out of his poke ball.''Surskit use bubblebeam''.surskit open it's tiny mouth and started shootiing a barrage of fast bubbles knocking down the the other members to help there comander.

''this cage is starting to get cramped''.While you little brat the commander under.The commander hand had bite marks and was black and purple.''surskit, Turtwig let's pull of a combination move.Surskit user water pluse on the cage,Surskit generated a orb of water splashing a tiny tidal wave covering the iron bars in water causing it to be dense and hollow.''okay turtwig use Razorleaf''.Turtwig release sharp leafs that started cutting up into dense bats,Shiki pulled out his thrid pokeball his trusted shinx

''Shinx use spark now''.Shinx body lift up and busted through bar leaving pices of scarp iron on the ground.The commander looked at shiki with surpise How did that happen that one my most best captureing catches.Shiki gave smirk.''it was easy i know the bars where strong but i use three different attacks to wear it down,the water pluse densed and weakned the bars while razor leaf cut and slash bars making them on even,next i just shinx spark to break the bars a simple combination''.the commander turn to all his subornaties seeing they where knocked out by the bubblebeam.[i]you brat i will get you[/i

''well i will see you later'' shiki busted through the door and ran to route to orgeburgh city''note to slef watch out for team galatic''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi Momochi
Admin

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Poketech Company   Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:13 pm

As Shiki ran through the exit of the Poketch Company, he bumped into a tall and slender woman with flaming red hair, which seemed to be just an ordinary hairstyle except for a huge fin that poked out in the center of her head. Her clothes seemed like something out of a scif-fi movie. A black and white skirt looped around her legs in a ring, with black leggings and tall white boots underneath. When she collided with Shiki, she barely moved, but look ed down at him and said, "Oh hello, brat."

She smirked widely and reached into her pocket to pull out a pokeball. "It seems like you fell into our trap, but somehow escaped. My name is Team Galactic Mars. Remember it well, for I will be the one to defeat you in a Pokemon battle." As she finished her sentence she hurled the pokeball she was holdingonto the ground, and in a bright flash of white light a Purugly appeared and meowed hideously. "And which pathetic Pokemon will you choose?" she said as she stepped back a few feet to exit the area in which they will battle.

~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: Re: Poketech Company   Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:49 pm

A tall red head woman appeared infront of shiki ways making him frustatred.She then tossed out a pokeball and a purugly came out ready to attacking with a sinster grin.shiki unhooked his belt and got ready to bring out surskit.''you team galatic get pretty irrating so go Turt...''.As shiki was about to come out of it's pokeball shinx came and jump in front of him.

Staring the purugly in the eyes.Shiki stared at shinx then smilled,''ok then shinx you can have this battle''.Mars looked at the tiny pokemon and laughed You silly fool this is no game this is serious now that you got away i can't let you go.Mars turn to her Purugly who released it claws having a cold satsifaction of tearing the pokemon apart.

shinx looked at Purugly with it's yellow percing eyes and was ready for battle.''ok shinx let's start,use shock wave''.Shinx lift up it's tail like a lighting rod sent the shock wave through's it tail fierying bolts of eletricty in every direction near the pokemon range of 8 meters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi Momochi
Admin

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Poketech Company   Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:59 pm

The Purugly stood still and endured the lightning shocks with no more than a wince of slight discomfort. After the attack was over, it shok its head and tiny sparks of electricity darted between her crumpled whiskers. The Purugly then initiated its attack and leaped towards
Shinx, landing just in front of hit heavily and shattering the dirt a little bit. "Okay, Pruguly, end this mockery of a battle with Fury Swipes!" the Purugly's master called. The ugly cat Pokemon cried out in a distressed tone and raised its claws to tear at the Shinx, who was considerably smaller in size.

The Purugly's claws landed on the Shinx and dug into his soft fur, leaving scratch marks. Once the claws had torn through, the Pokemon prepared itself again and swiped at the Shinx. Altogether the Purugly landed five consecutive attacks, and afterwards the Shincx was badly wounded, but still able to fight. The larger cat Pokemon stared at the smaller cat Pokemon and mocked him as she chuckled to herself.

~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: Re: Poketech Company   Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:30 pm

Shinxs fur was sliced by purugly sharp long claws slicing it's shiny blue fur.Shinx had cuts all across his front leg.''your alot stronger then i thought mars i guess i better kick it up a notch''.Ok shinx do think you can continue.Shinx got up and nodded.''Ok shinx let's pull off a combo,first use bite''.Shinx lunged forawrd and clenched it's jaws on the puruglys tails it wincing in pain''.''Now shinx use shockwave''.

shinx lifted it's tail and eletricty rain through it body creating a veil of eletricty across both cat pokemon.''Ok shinx now to top it off with leer''.shinx eyes lit up and stared the Purugly in the eye lowering it's defense. Shinx after doing the attack was to close for purugly and could seriously be in trouble.''Shinx get back before it attacks again''.

]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi Momochi
Admin

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Poketech Company   Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:38 pm

"Too slow!" Galactic Member Mars shouted as she pointed towards the Shinx who, at its current state and position, was completely defenseless to a counterattack. "You know what to do, Purugly, give that mongrel a fierce Body Slam!" The Purguly flashed a grin at Shinx and then pounced forward on top of the smaller Cat Pokemon. The ground shook a little bit and both Shiki and Mars lost their footing and stumbled forward. When Mars refocused her attention on the battle, Purugly was sitting on top of Shinx and crushing it under its overly large and ugly backside. Shinx was crying out in pain and desperation. MArs thrust her head backwards and laughed wildly.

~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: Re: Poketech Company   Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:50 pm

The huge cat poke pined shinx to ground crushing it under it's huge upper body,Shinx was yelping in pain as the cat pokemon was crushing it leg's.The tiny Shinx was sceraming in pain desperatly trying to get up.''ohh know if this keep up shinx going to end up fainting'' shiki thought to him self.Purugly was grinning listening to tiny cats crys.''i guess i have no choice to use this move,shinx use Thunderbolt now''.

The shinx Stop whaling in pain and started gathering energy in it's body.Shinx was glowing with eletricty flowing through it's body.''you made a mistake to mars being close range to my shinx now you have a higher chance of getting paraylzed''.The Purugly was now being shock midly by the little bolts of energy.''now,shinx fire''.shinx yet out a long cry and a forceful burst of energy came out of it's body and zapped then purugly blasting of it's back.

The purugly was now had eletricty generating in it's fur giving a little zap.The thunder bolt reached the sky and condensation of the liquid in air made a little dark cloud above the battle felid.''Way to go shinx''.Shinx turn around and gave me a half smile but the tiny cat pokemon feel to ground barley concious and breathing heavliy.''Come on shinx hang in there,don't give up on me now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi Momochi
Admin

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Poketech Company   Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:40 pm

From underneath the obese larger cat, the tiny Shinx welled up his pain and anger into its next attack. A small puffy and dark cloud appeared above Purugly's head, formulated from Shinx's abilities to control lightning and the moisture evaporated in the air. SMall shocks of electricity were coarsing through Shinx's fur and crossing over to spark the Purugly. Mars stood and watched what was being unfolded before her, but as soon as she finally realized it was already too late.

"Purugly, get out of there!" she called to her Pokemon, but the Purugly's agility was much too slow to move quick enough, and also the sparks of electricity slowed down its movements further. A bright bolt of lightning emerged from the rain cloud and struck down upon the Purugly, who closed its eyes and braced the attack. As the electrons dissipated along with the cloud, Purugly stumbled back and released it hold on Shinx who quickly got up and back off towards its trainer.

When Purugly finally regained its balance, it had been seered to a blackened color, and was badly injured. Small shocks of electricity still jumped across the surface of its fur. The Purugly glared intently at the Shinx. "Ha! I knew your little weakling attack would have no effect on MY Pokemon! Now, Purugly, Body SLam again!" Galactic Member Mars commanded. The Purugly pushed forward through its injuries and began to gallop towards the Shinx whose back was at this point facing the opponent.

Purugly neared and lowered its body to initiate its powerful jump, when suddenly it stooped with a confused look on its face. "What are you doing! Attack!" Mars threw a fit from the sidelines, stomping hard on the ground with both feet and flailing her arms wildly in the air. But it was no use; the Purugly seemed to be affected by a paralysis cast upon it by Thunderbolt. The Purugly would not be able to move, and set up for a good oppotunity for Shinx to land a powerful hit.

~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: Re: Poketech Company   Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:20 pm

a lighting bolt from the tiny condense cloud shinx mad started rumbling and shoot down a powerful yellow etetrical attack on the purugly.The purugly was shocked and started sceraming it pain as it was being shock by the high voltage.The angry purugly caught and had a angry intention in it's eye.mars looking surpise by the ca tpokemon was angry with rage shouting at her purugly to attack

Purugly had a starin on t's face because it couldn't move it was paralyz and occanisonaly got zap in it's fur.Shiki looked at shinx suprised and proud.''wow....that was awesome shinx i didn't think that would work''.Shiki looked as the huge cat pokemon tryed to move effortsly.''ok shinx firust use leer''.Shinx eye clue and the stun cat pokemon defense lower

''now shinx use spark.Shinx started gathering genergy in it's sliky blue fur.The eletrical energy then surrond shinx like a viel,Shinx started spriniting at the stun Purugly and tackled the pokemon on it's fat flompy stomach,The purugly let out a whaile and then flipped over on it's back.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi Momochi
Admin

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Poketech Company   Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:39 pm

"Purugly, move out of the way!" Galactic Member MArs shouted at her unresponsive and paralyzed Pokemon. The Purugly moved slightly, but was slowed by the bursts of electricity that jumped across her fur. She winced in pain of trying to move its stiff limbs. Suddenly a piercing ring pierced the air from somewhere located on Mars' body. The Shinx stopped it attack and looked around, as well as the Purugly. Surprised by the sound of her own phone because she was so focused on the battle, Mars nearly jumped into the air.

She unhooked her phone from her black belt and flipped open the top, placing it against her ear. "Yea what is it?" she mouthed into the receiver in an unethusiatic tone." After a long pause that seemed like she was listening to someone on the other end, she replied with, "Tch Fine. I'm coming now." Then she grabbed Purugly's pokeball off her belt and replaced it with the phone, which was now closed. "Just so that you know, if this battle had drawn out, I would've been the victor. You were lucky this time, but next time I will obliterate that nusiance!" She threatend as she called Purugly back into its pokeball.

Then Galactic Mars turned and ran off down the street, closely followed by the two Galactic grunts from before who at some point exited the Poketch Company to watch the fight. Within a matter of seconds, they were no longer visible. Shiki looked down at the Poketch wrapped around his arm and suddenly realized it was fake. Maybe there was a real one left inside the Company. Along with the mysteriously vanishing workers.

~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: Re: Poketech Company   Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:02 pm

the shinx was about to tackle the purugly when mars got a call on her tiny black phone,Shiki turn to red hair women.''what the...''.Mars turn to shiki with a angry exprission.''your lucky,but next time i will be stronger then you''.Shinx turn to the paraylze cat pokemon and gave it a little smirk,Purugly grinned it teeth angry it's battle was interrupted.

mars took out her pokeball,the Purugly was sucked in and she ran out of the area.Shiki turn to is proud blue poketech and pressed a button for it's map.The sceern was still black.''what the heck,is this thing fake''.The poketech appeared to be made of plastic,Shiki sighed and through the fake in the trash can.''those team galatics are really a pain,but batteling one of the excutives where killer i wonde rif the boss is problay stronger,that means i need to get stronger hopefully one of my pokemon will eveole soon''.

Shiki looked up at the glistening full moon as it rays glsten on the empt pokefactory,shiki was on the ground painted and exhausted from the battle breathing heavily.''you did really well shinx you come along way''.Shinx smiled and licked shiki with it's rough tongue.

i hope the actualy have real poketechs devices.''Shiki turn to factory''.I hope this time it won't be a trap.Shiki went inside the company.seraching the big cardboard box.As he was seraching he say a sign left by the company.''Gone on important businness be back in three days''.''So that where every body went''.shiki was teraing up boxes when he found a little rectangle box.

shiki open it unfolding te tiny box.That when he saw a poketec h that was shiny blue not like the dull fake.''Lets see if this thing works''.Shiki pressed the tiny black button,there was a low beeping,the black sceern lit up with life showing different catgerioes of what the poketech had to offer.'' i think this is real''.Shinx was amzaed by the colors of device staring at with it's tiny blue eyes.Ok how about a map.Shiki clicked on the sceern showing that orgburgh city was just pasted a tiny midsection from Mt.Coronet.''hmmm,mt coronet sounds fun''.

shiki picked up his yellow book bag and started walking a road what seemed to leading to a huge moutain.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poketech Company   

Back to top Go down

Poketech Company
Page 1 of 1