The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon 5th generation!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Pokemon 5th generation! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon 5th generation!   Pokemon 5th generation! EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:59 pm

ok so where all excited about the the 5th generation but some pokemon had finaly been relived!!!!!!! Very Happy. So i will be posting new pokemon here for up dates. I hope you like them ^.^

The frist pokemon in my opion is super cute >.> It's name is Zorua
Pokemon 5th generation! Pokemon-ds-5th-generation-20100210031706859

US name:to be confirmed

JP name:Zorua

Type:Dark
Classfication:evil fox pokemon
Height:0.7
Weight:12.5kg
First Apperance:Pokemon champion Zoroark

Details:The pokemon,Zorua was confrimed by on Febuary 15 by CoroCoro it was hinted as the pre eveoultion of Zoroark(the bigger fox in the pic).

the next pokemon is neat to

Us name: to be confirmed
Jp.name:Zoroark.
Type:Dark
Height:1.6m
Weight:81.1kg

Details:the shiloute of this pokemon was released on February 7th And the star of the pokemon move 13.It's name means ''one who disguse''.
(extra pic)

Pokemon 5th generation! Zorua_and_zoroark
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle
Pokemon 5th generation! Starly

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th generation!   Pokemon 5th generation! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:56 am

Alright, we will use this thread to add updates on the Fifth Generation of Pokemon. I will sticky this, and once we get more information, we can start integrating these Pokemon into the site.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpgcentral.rpg-board.net
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th generation!   Pokemon 5th generation! EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:43 pm

Sorry viewers but there hasn't been much info today except that pokemon sunday released the names of the new pokemon game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's called pokemon black and pokemon white but the names might be changed, so far we only seen a comple of scans which have aweosme new 3D and it has also released been released that legendary dogs will be in shiny form and be somehow useful in the game so make sure you check back to see scans and stuff byez

Last edited by Shiki Yuuki on Fri May 28, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th generation!   Pokemon 5th generation! EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:02 pm

god news they just released the silhoutes of the 5th generation starters Very Happy i really didn't like the shiloutes but i didn't like the 4th generation starters but now i love them XD! anyways we can expect to see a clear photo soon so make sure you check Pokemon 5th generation! Starte10
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th generation!   Pokemon 5th generation! EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:55 pm

Good evening pokemon fans :/ the had just release the starters today. There really exoctic but i don't like them so fa rbut that my opnion. anyways here they are there's only only the japanesse name though The first is my grass ( new favirote)
Pokemon 5th generation! Grass10 called Tsutaja Type:Grass Classfication: grass snake pokemon no other info has been release yet. The next is a cute pig pokemon :3 Pokemon 5th generation! Fire10 (ehh) type:fire called pokabu

the last starter is the water type Pokemon 5th generation! Water10 Mijumaru (eh?) anyways those are our generation starters check back here soon for more info Classfication: Sea Otter
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th generation!   Pokemon 5th generation! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:32 pm

hey viwers today they had juust released and confirmed the version exculsive legendaries for pokemon black and white Pokemon 5th generation! 4048_m10

The one on left is pokemon black exculsive but i very angelic kinda criss cross is Reshiram the one right is version white exculsive Zerkrom it this pokemon looks demonic it's veryintersting . Anyways stay tune for more updates on the 5th generation
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th generation!   Pokemon 5th generation! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:39 pm

sorry also viewers >.> i forgot to put the new gameplay thing up here watch for your self

Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th generation!   Pokemon 5th generation! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:20 pm

ok viewers i just recently say the new pokemon unfortunaley some people haven't been able to but all the pictures in seperate spots so this what i got._. the first pokemon is Chiramii it's a normal type Classfication:Chinchilla pokemon

the next pokemon is pig like called Munna type: Psyhic Classfication: Dreameater pokemon

The next pokemon which what it looks like is called Gear Type: Steal Classfication: Gear pokemon.

The next pokemon is a cute pigeion pokemon which ash will problay get called. mamepato
Type: Normal/Flying
Classfication: Baby pigeon pokemon.Pokemon 5th generation! June-c10

The next pokemon is a fire ape called Hihidaruma Classfication: flamming pokemon, Type:fire
Pokemon 5th generation! Pokemo10
The next pokemon is a zebra pokemon called Shimama Type: Electric Classfication: The charged pokemon
Pokemon 5th generation! Pokemo11
The last pokemon is Meguroko classfication: Dessert Crocodile Type: Ground/Dark
Pokemon 5th generation! Pokemo12

The next thing is the professor of this region who gives you your starter her name is Dr.Araragi( i can't find a picture of her but watch her in this viedo on youtube.)
Back to top Go down
Ursuala Doki

Ursuala Doki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th generation!   Pokemon 5th generation! EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:24 pm

they just released new batttle fotage that show's the true capablties of pokemon if you watch carefully you can here mijumaru and Tsutaja crys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4xuECW4Bqo
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th generation!   Pokemon 5th generation! EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:26 pm

ignore her they just released new batttle fotage that show's the true capablties of pokemon if you watch carefully you can here mijumaru and Tsutaja crys
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th generation!   Pokemon 5th generation! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:33 pm

This jobb is hard work -___- anyways they just released a total of eight ne wpokemon in a trailer the images aren't good but there better then nothing. none of the types have been confirmed The first four new Pokemon revealed (from left to right) are Ononokusu (オノノクス), Doryuuzu (ドリュウズ), Desukaan (デスカーン), and Denchura (デンチュラ); they are in the first screenshot below. Doryuuzu's name derives from "mole," Desukaan's comes from "death" and "coffin," and Denchura's name contains the words "electric" and "tarantula." Guess it's an Electric tarantula. We're not sure about Ononokusu's name, though it seems to derive from "fear."
Three unnamed Pokemon were also revealed, shown in the second screenshot below.
Moguryuu (モグリュー), whose back we see in the third screenshot on the farthest right, is the pre-evolution of the mole Pokemon Doryuuzu.

"White High-Link" is some sort of link to the Internet where you can change your Trainer's avatar. Before the scene in the video is shown, there is a gathering of other Trainers, so it may have to do with online or wireless multiplaying.
The "Pokemon Global Link" is the service that allows you to connect Black and White to your computer to upload the save file
Pokemon 5th generation! 20100610

Pokemon 5th generation! Oha-su10

Pokemon 5th generation! Oha-su11
Back to top Go down
Ursuala Doki

Ursuala Doki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th generation!   Pokemon 5th generation! EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:07 am

s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th generation!   Pokemon 5th generation! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon 5th generation!
Page 1 of 1