The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kanoko Town Beach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle
Kanoko Town Beach Starly

Kanoko Town Beach Empty
PostSubject: Kanoko Town Beach   Kanoko Town Beach EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:48 pm

When consciousness had returned, the ends of Arashi's fingertips began to wriggle through the coarse texture of sand which covered his hands. The young boy's body was sprawled out face down with his face planted into the ground and his arms and legs spread at his sides. suddenly with a burst of energy he drew in his arms and heaved his slender torso out of the sand, several grains spilling off of his body. He quickly blinked twice to adjust to the blaring sun, then took a curious look around the perimeter. Arashi's clothes were thoroughly dampened although the water level had receded far out to sea. He clambered to a rested position, confused about his whereabouts; he hadn't remembered visiting a beach yet here he was, sitting with the soles of of his shoes pressed together in a perplexed daze. Aside from that the area didn't seem all that familiar to him. The boy quickly scanned his memory to try and recollect why he had ended up here, but to no avail.

Finally on the current plan Arashi pulled himself to his feet, letting the long extension of black and gray scarf drop weightlessly to the ground. Suddenly the boy crossed his arms and gripped his shoulders tightly as a loud sneeze burst through his nostrils. "I think I need to find a pair of spare clothing first. Then I can ask around and locate where I am," he decided inside his mind. With a second quick glance around his crystal blue eyes focused in on a small path that led into a change of green scenery and he cautiously dashed off in that direction. However he need only take one step before a vitally important thought crossed his mind. Without looking, Arashi's hands slammed against his hips and began to feel around, eventually passing over a small circular object. "Oh, you're still with me guys!" he blurted out in happiness. With a flick of his arm and a dazzling performance of white light, Robert the Squirtle, Cookie the Starly, and Lieutenant the Zubat all emerged from the pokeballs with a joyful shriek of reunion.

"Oh I missed you guys!" the delighted young boy explained to his companions, wrapping both thin arms around the blunt shell of the aqua-colored turtle Pokemon. The female Starly landed in the rough sand nearby, and Zubat floated expertly in position above the rest. This was his previous team and he would not give any of the three up for the world. "So I know you're probably wanting to play in the water, Robert, but we have a bit of exploring to do before then. I promise you we will return though, okay?" he quickly rattled off to the overwhelmed Pokemon. Returning the two flying types to their pokeballs, the Squirtle scurried on top of its master's left shoulder and Arashi happily continued skipping towards the path. He wondered just exactly how, but with friendly company at his side it was no longer much of a worry to him.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpgcentral.rpg-board.net
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Kanoko Town Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanoko Town Beach   Kanoko Town Beach EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:25 am

Shiki had just got back from Professor Aragari lab he had recived his starter a few weeks ago but ran out before he could get his two pokeballs and pokedex.The pokemon he choosed was tsutaja the grass snake pokemon he felt like tsutaja cool personality would guide him to victory.He also found a kibago a rare pokemon in isshu injured outside his house. Shiki used his skills at healing to help the weak pokemon, Kibago formed a bond with shiki and now is his a strong membe rof his short team.

Shiki was examing his pokedex it was small and had no flip to cover it sort of like a cover.hmm he thought,''the one in kanto region is way differnt from this, i never notic ehow advance isshu technolgy was compared to other part of world.''Alright guys! lets have some fun'' Taja taja!Kiba! shouted tsutaja and kibago. Kibago let make a sand castle tsutaja do mind going to find me some twigs please? Taja, Tsutaja nooded and was walking quickly north west. ''now that i think of it how can tsutaja be a snake when it has no legs '' Shiki pondered.

The sun wa sshiny brightly a golden ray of happiness and shining on shiki wishing him good luck for his next gym battle in sanyou city. '' i couldn;t had pick a perfect day to go to beach, come on kibago lets get started on that sand castle!'' Kiba Kiba.Tsutaja was moveing swiftly through the soft hot sand. It species are know to run and have high agility. Taja taja taja as the grass snake pokemon panted. Tsutaja was haveing no look finding any sticks for sand castle that was makeing him very annyoed. Tsutaja continue seraching till he say a small pile of twigs, Tsutaja quickly picked them up into it tiny arms, and started to carry them back to where shiki was.

Till he here a soft voice. Tsutaja turned around he say, a boy with long brown hair, and a flowing blue scarf carrying a rare pokemon on his shoulder. The turtle pokemon squritle!Squritle are very rare in isshu there native home honen is in another country finding one was very rare. Tsutaja forgot what it was dueing and went to investigate. Taja, Tsutaja toke a better look at the turtle pokemon. Tsutaja realized that he had dropped his garud and trainner would admittly try to catch him even though he had danger tsutaja could sense the turtle pokemon would want a fight and the trainner who was a forgeinner would want to catch a rare pokemon espically a starterTaja! Tsutaja held his head up high and snarred at trainner with it;s deep amber eyes saying it was ready to fight.Kanoko Town Beach Tsutaj10
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle
Kanoko Town Beach Starly

Kanoko Town Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanoko Town Beach   Kanoko Town Beach EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:34 pm

Arashi blinked questioningly with his wide blue eyes at the small green Pokemon at his feet, apparently of a species he had never encountered before. Removing the red colored device from his back pocket, the boy pointed the front sensor towards the Pokemon, initiating the scanning function of the esteemed contraption known as a Pokedex. Within a few seconds the device returned a single line in a robotic voice: "Snivy, the Grass Snake Pokemon." Arashi quickly examined the multiple files of information that popped up on his screen, and the turned his attention back to the new Pokemon in front of him. "So your name is Snivy, one of the starters of the region of Unova...?" The boy paused to contemplate what he had just passed on from the Pokedex. "Am I in a new region? How did I even get here?" he wondered to himself, trying to find the answer within his memories. To no avail, a new thought finally popped into his head, which he blurted out loud.

"So if you're a starter Pokemon, you must have a trainer! Is he strong! I challenge him to a battle!" Arashi could barely stand the hotblooded excitement which began to boil in his blood. He shifted weight between both feet nervously and, upon finishing his challenge, bent down to the ground with his arm fully extended for Robert the Squirtle to easily maneuver down into the soft grains of sand. Although this Snivy was a grass type and therefore possessing and advantage over the water typed Squirtle, he felt confident in the fact that they were located on the beach, a water Pokemon's territory. And he always had two other loyal Pokemon by his side whom were ready to take the field at a moment's notice. Arashi took a quick glance along the deserted shoreline and soon caught a glimpse of the fiery red color of a young boy out in the distance. It reminded him of an old friend of Arashi's back in Sinnoh, Shiki Yuki, although he knew it was not the same person. He remembered hearing on the news about how the trainer had tragically burned to death along with his Pokemon in a spontaneous burst of fire.

It was all too much for the frail boy to handle and so he had pushed the memories out of his head up until this point. And he would do the same now, forget about Shiki and his Pokemon altogether. In fact that was what they would have wanted, not to be brought down by such painful memories. "Hey, over here!" the boy shouted rather obnoxiously as he flailed one arm above his head wildly, pushing the long extension of scarf back and forth across his chest. Then he remembered the small snake Pokemon at his feet and stopped suddenly. There seemed to be no other trainers on this beach; did this Pokemon belong to that trainer? He decided he would ask for a battle to energize his spirits and put himself in a good mood for exploration. The boy began to wonder just how many Pokemon this trainer commanded as the blood inside him boiled with the heat of competition.
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Kanoko Town Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanoko Town Beach   Kanoko Town Beach EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:18 pm

Taki was walking over the dune hills he had just came for the direction that was misleading but at least he got something intersting from there. A Power female mamepato that knows attract it certainely going to be a power house to Taki team. Taki open Mampeato pokeball the pigeon pokemon came out flapping it wings in the amber sunlight. '' Mampeato fly over the beach and find a green pokemon as soon as you find it alert me with your chrip understand?''. The bird nooded and flapped higher in sky her majestic wings lifted it up higher untill she was black dot in the big blue abyss. On ground shiki was hollering snivy name. SNIVYYY SNIVYYY.Even though the boy had a loud voice it didn;t care through cool breaze. ''ughhh where could he be'' A fewminutes went buy and Taki was hearing a loud chirp coming from north west. It most be mampeato! Taki ran as fast as he could he stumbled trying to climb the soft sand as he tripped and fell but he didn;t care as long as he say his snivy. Snivy was being looked at by some skinny boy with long scarf and blue shirts and pants.''what that dude messing with snivy''. Taki was going over there to investiagate when something caught his eyes. His mouth dropped and his eyes almost popped out of his head. The boy had a squrtile with him! Taki ha donly seen squrtiles in pokedex data base but he never meet one in Unova!!!. ''This guy most be a foreginner he most have some pretty rare pokemon'' Taki thought. '' i hope get to battle him'' This was taki dream to battle new pokemon and explore All the regions. A few seconds when Taki is standing in back ground the grass snake pokemon saw him and uncontroable inlightment came over pokemon happy to see his trainner. and quickly ran over wiht it's sharp speed on shiki head.'' Taki smiled and patted his head. ''i'm so glad your back snivy i got a new team member for you to meet''. Snivy nooded, ''Taki then cast his glare on the boy'' Hey you there! i challenge you to a battle i see you have some pretty cool pokemon so you have Privallege challenging my team. Snivy smirked with excitment,Mampeato chriped with excitment.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle
Kanoko Town Beach Starly

Kanoko Town Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanoko Town Beach   Kanoko Town Beach EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:54 pm

"Hey you there, I challenge you to a battle! I see you have some pretty cool Pokemon so you have the privilege to challenge my team." These were just the words Arashi was waiting to hear. The trainer before him was as fiery as the tone of his hair, but that intimidating demeanor did not have much of an effect on Arashi's competitive personality, and neither did the glares which Snivy consistently cast in his direction. What had caught the boy's eye, however, was the miniature bird Pokemon that had swooped out of the air and perched in the sand, the grains parting to the side beneath its hard talons. He remarked how similar it was to his own Starly and already began to imagine the heated battle that would involve both flying types. The excitement urged Arashi to reveal his slightly damp Pokedex once more and point it this time in the direction of this new bird. The boxes of information which appeared on the screen informed him that it was known as Mamepato, with an obvious flying and normal typing.

With both hands firmly pressed against his waist, Arashi shone a friendly grin at the new trainer bearing his sharp white canine teeth. "My name is Arashi from the Sinnoh region, and I accept your challenge. Don't underestimate me, I'm an expert strategist!" he responded to the battle request. Robert the Squirtle was already called out of his pokeball and off to the side bashfully toying with a pile of sand with the tip of his foot. He predicted his opponent would begin by using the powerful and esteemed Snivy, and Arashi planned to exert his abilities by taking it down even when faced with the disadvantage. "Robert, you're up first!" Arashi shouted, and the small turtle Pokemon rejoined the group and dropped down on all fours in a position ready to dart forward once signaled to. The boy with brown hair took a few steps back in order to create some space for the battle to take place. While doing so, he quickly glanced around the area once more to gain a full understanding of the arena. The ocean was a short distance to his left, and the rest seemed to be uneven mounds of warm sand.
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Kanoko Town Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanoko Town Beach   Kanoko Town Beach EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:37 pm

"My name is Arashi from the Sinnoh region, and I accept your challenge. Don't underestimate me, I'm an expert strategist!" the tall skinny boy said. Arashi is your name? i like you arashi you have spoke but lets have awesome battle. Arashi toke out his pokeball and toss it in air. The pokeball open and the white light materalize into a squrtile. Which Arashi called robert. Squrit Squrit. ''hmm you should know my choice, Alright snivy i chose you''. Snivy leaped of his shoulder and snood proud holding his head up high he looked at squrtile and just smirked feeling the oppent be a easy target. ''i'll have the pleasure of makeing the first move snivy use Grass Oath''!.Kanoko Town Beach Ash_sn10[/url] Snivy jumped in the air and twist and turn and started to spin, As he spin faster his body became a blur looking like a spinning top also green large leaves would surrrond him to he was surronded by tornado pillar of green folage. The tornado of grass was picking up sand on felid and causeing alot sand to fly around in a cloud form around the battle arena.Fire!! Snivy stop spinning and the pillar of grass aimed at the turtle pokemon of course since snivy grass type this attack would do alot damage.
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Kanoko Town Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanoko Town Beach   Kanoko Town Beach EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:18 pm

PLEASE READ TO DO PARA INABILTY TO PSOT I DECLARED WINNER WHICH I WOULD ONE ANYWAYS SINCE SNIVY WOULD SWEEPT HIS TEAM so YEAH TO SANYOU CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kanoko Town Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanoko Town Beach   Kanoko Town Beach Empty

Back to top Go down

Kanoko Town Beach
Page 1 of 1