The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Konorai's House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

Konorai's House Empty
PostSubject: Konorai's House   Konorai's House EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:52 pm

I sighed. There was currently nothing much to do. I wondered if my pokemon was just as unoccupied as I was at the moment. He seemed to be busy though. Darkrai continued to hide out in my shadow. "How long are you going to stay like that?" I thought. "The sun and I...don't cooperate." he answered mentaly. I nodded in response and looked around.
Ryuzaki and Beyond, the twins of the group, were in the room training against each other using their Piplups. the odd thing was that the Piplups were also twins. Light and Chimchar were taking turns standing on their hands. Lee and Treecko were lifiting weights toghether. They all moved in harmony, which was actually sort of creepy. I sighed again, taking in more air than I really needed. Then, the long awaited plan for my dream appeared in my mind. I had a goal, but needed to devise a way to reach it.

That way had finally shown itself to me.

Lee and Treekco paused their training, noticing me stand up. They watched with intrest. Darkrai shifted to stay in my shadow. He was a part of it, in that state to avoid the sun that shot through the window. "Let's go on an adventure!" I shouted. Everyone stopped. The pairs of twins turned, Light flipped back on his feet from his hands. No one argued. "Fine with us." beyond and Ryuzaki said in unison. "Sure, why not?" Light answered. "Alright!" Lee replied excitedly. Treecko and the Piplups took a heroic pose while Chimchar nodded. We packed up some vitals and went out. We actually had no idea what to do, maybe make out way back to the Pokemon League. But until then, it was just about beating boredom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animewars.darkbb.com
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

Konorai's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konorai's House   Konorai's House EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:31 pm

Entering the building, with Lee and Treecko entering through the window for some reason, the house was still completely dark, as we had left it. I did notice, however, two shadowy figures in the darkness.
"Hi." one said nervously.
Ryuzaki flipped the lights on to see...
Konorai's House Masuda10

*konoraixleexmisa huggles*
*beyondxryuzakixlightxmatsuda huggles*
*switch*
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

Konorai's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konorai's House   Konorai's House EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:17 pm

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked curiously. "Mostly just to join up with you guys again, and to show how much our pokemon have grown!" Misa said pulling out a Pokeball from her purse, Matsuda taking one from his pocket. They were thrown in the air and Misa's Ralts emerged first, curtsying as Misa had trained her to do. Growlite was next from Matsuda. It immediatly took a battle stance not yet knowing where it was. After looking around, they realized where they were and ran over for a little reunion with the Piplup twins, Treecko, and Chimchar. Darkrai stayed hidden in my shadow. "So what do we do now?" Light asked.

That was to moment that everyone noticed just how bored we were. "Maybe Hearthome? I have wanted to enter a contest there." Misa answered, by that time clinging to Light's arm like she always had. "We're not going there. I blame Matsuda." the twins said in unison. "OH COME ON! WE HAVEN'T SEEN EACH OTHER IN ALMOST A YEAR AND YOU ALREADY START BLAMING ME FOR EVERYTHING WRONG IN THE WORLD?!"

"Let's go to Oregurgh." Lee said randomly. We all thought it over and considered the distance to Oreburgh. It wasn't much, but Misa and Matsuda had just gotten here. We blew it over and suddenyl started packing up essentials. The best way to leave a town was in secret. We exited the door, our pokemon following close behind while catching up, pokemon language.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Konorai's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konorai's House   Konorai's House Empty

Back to top Go down

Konorai's House
Page 1 of 1