The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Route 202: Sandgem Town to Jubilife City

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Draco Lefrais
Admin
Draco Lefrais

Route 202: Sandgem Town to Jubilife City Empty
PostSubject: Route 202: Sandgem Town to Jubilife City   Route 202: Sandgem Town to Jubilife City EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:15 pm

A winding path that twists through grassy fields. Young Trainers like to test their battle skills here.

Pokemon found in this area: Bidoof, Kricketot, Shinx, Starly, Zigzagoon, Sentret, and Growlithe.
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: Re: Route 202: Sandgem Town to Jubilife City   Route 202: Sandgem Town to Jubilife City EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:05 pm

Shiki was pondering through the buttons his pokedex trying to see what pokemon are.''ughhh where these map of where i am at''.Shiki finaly open to a map that shoulded that he was on route 202.He pressed a button and should want type of become live in the area.''ohhh, i think i will pick shi nx,when arashi used it in his battle it did a very good job on this pokemon.speaking of arashi i wonder how he is doing''.As shiki was thinking a little boy dressed a yellow T-shirt with cargo pants,came behind him.Just boy was 2 feet from Shik ithe boy lunged forward and snatced the pokedex from my arm.'' what the.. hey!''.Shiki shouted.The boy started runing with the pokedex in arms to lake verity.''hey kid give me back that pokedex ir'a mine''.The boy turn to him ''no... it's mine i deserved it more then you'' he shouted.The boy stop running ''stop following me i told you it was mine now''.Shiki looked at the little kid,''no.. it's mine now give it back''.Shiki lunged forward and grabed the pokedex and easily grab the dex from boys hand,the boy was tired and fell over.He looked over to Shiki and started crying softly.Then started doing a tanturm ''nooooooooooo''.He started kicking and sceraming.shiki turned to the boy and sighed ''kid how old are you''.The boy stop crying''7''.''well lets make a deal if you beat me in a battle i will give you my pokedex''.The boys got up good then i will crush you he said with delight.''don't get full of your self or you will loss'' shiki said.The boy rolled his eyes.The boy open a fanny back and brought out a dull pokeball and throw it a light flashed and a meta pod came out.''cream his pokemon metapod''.''A bug type i think i will use my own bug type''.Shiki through his pokeball and surskit appear dancing.''I will go first surskit spin using bubblebeam''.Surskit started spinng rapdily and bubles started shooting every and starting hitting the metapod.the caccon pokemon winced alot but didn't move.''The pokemon must be enduring using it shell'' shiki thought.'' i told you i won't loss metapod use harden''.Metapod shell glisten and look tougher.''is that the only attack your pokemon knows'' shiki ask.The boy looked confused.''duhhhh, the best offense is a good defense and harden will win me this battle.''Shiki looked confused but didn't say anything.''Surskit use water pluse.''Surskit use water pluse''.Surskit generated a orb of water that sent a tiny tidel wave at the metapod.''Metapod harden again''.Meta pod shell glisten but it useless, the wave hit metapod and slammed it into a tree.''Metapod!'' the boy shouted.''he's weaking,Surskit bubble beam while spinning while it weak,.Surskit spin rapdily and a torrent of bubbles, hit the pokemon.The metapod fell to the ground and had fainted.The boys face was shocked.''but..but how my defense was perfect''.shiki left the boy and headed deeper to route.The boy gave Shiki one last glanced''this isn't that last time you seen me he whispered''
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: Re: Route 202: Sandgem Town to Jubilife City   Route 202: Sandgem Town to Jubilife City EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:11 pm

After the battle shiki started his trip to jublifie city.He keep looking through each and ever patch of grass to find a shinx a eletric type.''sigh, where is it'' shiki sighed.shiki sighed and fell to the ground,''mayby i will try later it's time for lunch''.Shiki went to his yellow book bag and bulled at a ham sandwhich and two bowls of pokemon food.turtwig and Surskit tran to shiki and happily started eating,shiki then sucked his teeth into the chewy sandwhich.

The aroma of food went through the air and yellow eyes where looking at him hungrly,something dashed out of bushes,and surskit jumped in a alaram,the shadow relived was a Shinx,he grabes shiki sandwhich and ran to the forest.''Hey shinx give me back my Sandwhich!''shiki shouted.Tuurtwig and surskit where keeping up with him,''ok, turtwig stop shinx with energy ball''.Turtwig started generating a large green orb and then fired at shinx feet tripping the pokemon and hitting it head''.

shinx got to it's feet at looked at shiki with anger.''So you want to battle then fine,go turtwig''.Turtwig leaped at shinx.Shinx gave a smirk at Turtwig with it's cannie and sent a shock wave attack.''turtwig dodge''.turtwig jumped up and so did the electricty and hit turtwig stomach,Turtwig was being shocked.The shinx just laughed a little,''i forgot Shock wave can't be dodged''.

''Turtwig jump then use razor leaf''.Turtwig regain it's balance sent a barrage of leafs that cut at the young shinx feet making it yelp.''Now follow it up turtwig with energy ball''.Turtwig generated a green orb and headed for the shinx.Shinx left up it tail and shot up eletricty like a barrier.The orb and shelid where equaled but the energy explode and sent shinx flying into a tree hitting it's head.''Good job turtwig''.The Shinx got up and gave a little snarl at Turtwig the shinx started to charge at Turtwig,but there was a bruise on it;s leg and it fell over.

Shiki looked at the wounded Shinx,''Turtwig aim one good attack at shinx legs,use Razor leaf''.Barrages of leafs headed toward the shinx wounded leg unable to move the shinx took the attack.The shinx yelped in pain as the leafs cut into leg.''That's a direct hit''shiki said excited.

Shinx got up coverd in bruise it could barley move there was a fire in it's eyes and started charging at Turtwig,then it's eyes got dull and collapsed to the ground fainted.'' i got you now''.Shiki took a pokeball of his belt and through it at the Shinx the Pokeball started shaking violately.''come on work''Shiki thought
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle
Route 202: Sandgem Town to Jubilife City Starly

PostSubject: Re: Route 202: Sandgem Town to Jubilife City   Route 202: Sandgem Town to Jubilife City EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:37 pm

Shiki's pokeball hurled forward and bounced off of the injured Shinx's head, then opened up as the impact repelled it away. Shinx radiated a bright red glow as a stream of the same color shot out of the center of the pokeball and connected with the wild pokemon. The Shinx soon dematerialized and was sucked into the pokeball which clamped shut as it gathered the last of the pokemon's remains. Shinx desperately tried to wriggle free and made the pokeball shake upon the thick patch of grass it rested in. The pokeball shook a second time, then finally a third before it stopped and rested motionlessly. The wild Shinx was captured!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpgcentral.rpg-board.net
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: Re: Route 202: Sandgem Town to Jubilife City   Route 202: Sandgem Town to Jubilife City EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:48 pm

The pokeball was moving fractily but so stop.Shiki grow a smile and ran up and grab the pokeball.He turn to Turtwig who was dancing with another victory.''thanks turtwig for the newest member to our team''.Turtwig smilled and chomped on shiki head.Shiki tried to not sceramed but winced in pain,''ummmm....thx turtwig.''Shiki then continue on the road to jublife city to learn more about pokemon.''i hope a can get a pokesketch''.Shiki thought of the hightech pokemon device.
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Route 202: Sandgem Town to Jubilife City   Route 202: Sandgem Town to Jubilife City EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:53 pm

OOC: (I am gonna start using random japanese in some posts, then writing the definitions of the japanese at the bottom of the post. Razz)

IC:

"Ne, where's Darkrai?" Matsuda asked curiously. The grass rustled everytime someone took a step. It was still rather dark out, but Darkrai stayed in my shadow. "Oh, he's hiding in my shadow again." I answered him. Matsuda smiled childishly and continued on. Misa slowed her steps just enough so that Light and Ryuzaki (note that they are holding hands) could catch up.

Once they did, Misa leaned back saying, "So, you guys still gay?" "Shut up Misa." Ryuzaki answered. "Aw...too bad. Light's such a lady killer. But he's gay so--"

"He said to shut up Misa!" Light repeated. "Fine then." she pouted, speeding up her steps again.

"Damn I wanna kick her!" Ryuzaki thought slightly growling.
"Damn I want to punch her!" Light pondered.

They both started glaring at Misa with evil expressions that made Misa cringe. Apperantly they wre trying to kill her, or at least try it. "It is nice to have everyone back together." Lee said ignoring the arguement behind us. I nodded smiling slightly and Darkrai floated out of my shadow. "Well it's about time." Beyond said from behind him. "You've been hiding in there this whole time." Matsuda went on. "I...didn't feel the need to show up." Darkrai answered. But I could tell he was in a pretty good mood.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animewars.darkbb.com
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Route 202: Sandgem Town to Jubilife City   Route 202: Sandgem Town to Jubilife City EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:00 pm

While traveling through the grassy area that was the path to Jubilife, Matsuda stopped for a moment to notice something that looked like cotton candy in the bushes. He warilly sauntered over to the bush and poked it, only to be noticed by Light. "What are you doing now, idiot?" he asked, seeming annoyed. "I found something." Matsuda answered. Then, whatever it was jumped out from the bushes.

"..."
"Aww! It's so cute!" Misa squealed, picking up the pokemon that had just jumped out and hugging it tightly. "Misa...do you even know what pokemon that is?" Beyond and Ryuzaki asked in unison. "...No. But it's still cute!" she answered. "Wait a sec...Misa! Put that pokemon down now!" I realized what it was. She quickly set it down, but hoped it wouldn't leave.

"What is it then?" Light asked. "It's a...Jigglypuff..." I trailed off. "Though I have wanted to catch one of those, don't scare it. Besides, Jigglypuff aren't usually in this region." I continued. "So what now?" Lee aksed. "We befriend it and take it with us!" Misa said, grabbing it up again. The pokemon just looked around seeming confused. "I wonder if it knows sing or not." Matsuda added. "Well, who wants to find out?" Light went on.

"I am not sure about this guys. I do not think I want fall asleep with..." Lee said pointing at my shadow. We then strayed off the path into a clearing surrounded by trees and there was a rock in the middle. Misa set the Jigglypuff on the rock and each of us sat down around it. "Jigglypuff, do you know sing just yet?" she asked. The pokemon shyly shook it's head. "IT'S SO CUTE!!" She screamed again. "Let's take it to Jubilife City with us, there's a studio or something there and we'll see if that can get Jigglypuff confident enough to sing. Then we'll try to return it to the region it belongs in." I said. Everyone agreed, though Darkrai was already annoyed by this whole thing. I was thinking he was just jealous of Jigglypuff getting all the attention.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animewars.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Route 202: Sandgem Town to Jubilife City   Route 202: Sandgem Town to Jubilife City Empty

Back to top Go down

Route 202: Sandgem Town to Jubilife City
Page 1 of 1