The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sandgem Town Streets

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Sandgem Town Streets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:09 pm

Turtwg frown at ayame and continue to nibble on the bloob.''Turtwig stop eating the bloob,Jello is not in your diet''.Turtwig just ignored me and keeping nibbleing, i sighed under my breath.''Turtwig, don't blame me if you get hit in the face''.The pokemon ignored me.I follow the pokemon trainers to the cafe really hungry.''sure i will join you''
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:50 pm

"Ahn.....Darkrai, I'll let you rest later, why'd you bring us out here?" I asked him. He remained silent for a while. "Well, go on, say something, no one's around." I continued. "Let me go off on my own. I need a pokemon's dream force." he answered me. As he said so, he slipped out of my shadow once more.

I stared at him with intensity, then sighed. "Fine, but return quickly." I answered. I saw him smirk slightly, seep into the ground, and sprint off in the form of a shadow with no owner...
I smiled and watched Darkrai run off in excitement. I hadn't seen him that peeped since the day we went to the Pokemon League.

~~~~~~

At some point, a Wurmple was crawling around, apprently lost, becasue Wurmple are not indigienous to the Sinnoh Region. Darkrai toko this oppritunity and rushed by the pokemon, startling it. As it looked around cautiously, the predator slipped out of the shadow, and the shadow dissapeared. Before the defenseless Wurmple had a chance to cry out, it was already alseep and at Darkrai's mercy. Darkrai and the Wurmple both glowed with an eerie dark aura. The color faded, and Darkrai created another shadow to sprint away in as the Wurmple twitched in fear of the imaginary images of it's nightmare...

Last edited by Konorai Kairo on Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.animewars.darkbb.com
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle
Sandgem Town Streets - Page 2 Starly

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:32 pm

As the two humans and three pokemon raced through the Town Streets to head for the pokemon center they noticed something unusual about the town. Shiiro later voiced what he observed. "hey Arashi, does this town seem a little dark to you. I mean we did leave Twinleaf Town pretty late because of you sleeping in, but it shouldn't be dark yet." Arashi paused and took a quick glance around for himself. The town was covered in a night-like veil of darkness. The only light source available was eminating from the scattered metal street lights.

Now that he thought about it, Arashi had noticed that it was getting darker as they approached the gates of Sandgem Town, but even while they were at the gates it was still not as dark as it was now. "Yes you're right, it's very dark out," Arashi agreed. "But it's not only that." Shiiro took another look around their surrounding and realized what Arashi mentioned. Absolutely no one was outside except for them. It felt so awkward to be the only ones in the entire town, and he tried to move Arashi along quickly so he did not notice that he was afraid. "Come on, Arashi let's just get to the Pokemon Center."

The group began to move again at a much faster pace. There were merely a few feet from the red-roofed building when Shiiro suddenly stopped and turned to one of the side alleys. "What's wrong, Shiiro?" Arashi asked and stopped to meet up with his friend. Shiiro had an expression of surprise and fear on his face, almost like he had just seen a ghost. Shiiro slowly raised a shaking arm and pointed down the alley. Arashi peered down the dark pathway in hopes of spotting what Shiiro saw. "Konorai," he finally whispered in a low voice and dashed down the alley.

At the end of the path against a tall dead-end wall, a girl with dark hair was propped up and looking almost dead. She seemed to be half-asleep in a dream state, and completely unaware of her surroundings. "Konorai, are you alright?!" Shiiro finally seemed like he had fought away his fear and talked firmly as he usually does. The girl did not answer. "Konorai, wake up!" Shiiro bent down and grabbed her shoulders with both hands and shook her violently. The girl known as Konorai opened her eyelids a tiny crack then closed them right away. Arashi took a step into the alley to help Shiiro, but Starly suddenly raised from his shoulder and Pecked at something standing behind him.

Arashi turned suddenly but saw nothing more than an ominous shadow dart away into a shadowy corner. The Starly was shaken up a small bit, but sat again on Arashi's shoulder completely calmed and slightly annoyed. Arashi built up a little courage and walked promptly towards the corner where he saw the shadow disappear. He noticed a small wurmple was collapsed and quickly made his way over and kneeled down next to it. It seemed to be coaxed into a deep sleep, simialr to the way Konorai was. Somethign was definitely strange about this town.

Shiiro appeared behind Arashi, supporting Konorai up by holding her waist. She had her arm draped around Shiiro's neck for added support. Arashi detached a pokeball from his belt and caled Robert back into his resting place. Then he proceeded to pick the Wurmple up in his arms and the group then started again towards the pokemon center, this time at a much slower pace, since they had to go slowly in order to keep Konorai unharmed.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpgcentral.rpg-board.net
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:39 pm

I winced a little, slightly opened my eyes, a turned slightly, trying to figure out where I was. Sandgem Town, I knew that. But where in Sandgem? Where was Lee? The twins? Light? Our pokemon And where the hell was Darkrai? I thought of all these questions for a moment, then fell asleep again.

~~~~
After a while, Darkrai returend to the same spot he remembered seeing me in. He poked his head out of the shadow he created, only to see nothing. "Where...did she go?" he muttered. He looked around a bit, sunk back into the shadow, and went off in search of more pokemon.
He came across a wild Bidoof and inflicted it with the same status as the previous Wurmple.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:35 pm

Arashi quickly scurried down the abandoned town street alone. The area looked so much darkner now that Shiiro was gone, and Arashi was actually quite scared. Every few seconds he would turn his head so he could check if anyone, or any ominous shadows, were following him. Everything seemed though up until he reached the Pokemon Mart. As he approached the door, it slid open mechanically and granted him passage into the store. From outside, he could see a woman sitting behind the desk who ushered with her hand to come inside; Arashi did so without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:03 pm

Darkrai smirked once more, sensing two presences in the PokeMart. He immediatly decided to attack the girl in charge of the store the moment the trainer left, then he'd go after the boy. He followed them throught the doors before they shut completely, then took over the girl's shadow...

OOC: This is from my iPod, so it's short.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:26 pm

Arashi was now back in the dangers of the Town Street and headed back to the Pokemon Center. Cookie was still perched on his arm and twitched its head every few seconds to observe a different angle of the dirt-paved road. When he was about halfway along the path, he heard a woan scream from the direction he just came from, and whipped around quickly to see where it came from.

Arashi could se nothing there, though it might have been due to the darkness impairing his vision. Theen suddenly a lage and even darker shadow emerged from the Pokemon Mart doors. Arashi wanted to turn and run and scream for his life, but his knees were locked in place and he couldn't move. The shadow inched closer and closer. Finally Arashi built up courage and made a break for safety, but the shadow quickly swept in to block his path.

"Alright, let's see what you can do, Cookie. Take it down!" Arashi called to the perched bird Pokemon, and it swooped down to take a seat on the ground, a determined aura surrounding it. The ominous shadow lied in wait, choosing not to reveal itself yet, so Arashi issued the first command. "Use a quick attack and take it out quickly!" The Starly obeyed and took to the air, dashing straight towards the shadow in a high-speed attack.
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:11 pm

Darkrai smirked once more. Once the Starly was close enough, he quickly flew out of the shadow and revealing that he had a Dark void ready in his hands. He positioned it so that Starly would fly right through it, like a bull through a matador's cape, and when it attacked and came out the other end of the sphere of darkness, it came out asleep and apperently trying to escape from it's nightmare, but to no avail.
OOC: Please let that auto-hit happen because I wanted to make this dramatic.

Then Darkrai turned to Arashi. "Hm," he started. "What a pity. I was planning to go after your other friend first but...you just won't stop tempting me, won't you..." he approached with a sphere of dark aura in his hands, ready to use another Dark Void. Just then, another Darkrai, acutally just a clone of the original, slipped out of Arashi's shadow, and held his shoulders so he wouldn't get away.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:48 pm

Arashi's body was pressed to the ground by the replica of Darkrai standing behind him. The chill of the Nightmare Pokemon's touch froze Arashi's skin and he felt it go numb. The sleeping Starly struggled on the ground just a few feet from its master, twitching fwith both wings fully extended. However Arashi did not struggle to free himself from the Darkrai's grip. Instead he looked up to Shiir oas a role model and decided he would face fear.

"So you're the one who is putting veryone to sleep in this town," Arashi confronted the Pokemon calmly, though hias heart beat strong in the center of his chest. "What are your motives?" In actuality, he really did not care at all what the Pokemon was trying to do, he just wanted to buy a little time to formulate a strategy. And he had his mind focused on the inflicted Starly. The Darkrai did not possess the ability to respond in human words, so Arashi continued to pump his courage.

"So you use Nightmare moves? Well then," he started, staring the dark shadow directly in what seemed to be its face, a brilliant red gem-like sparkle. "That's too bad for you. I don't believe in nightmares!" Arashi stood strongly and took a firm step forward. The shadow illusion behind him simply melted into the shadows that surrounded it and released its grasp on Arashi's shoulders. "What else do you have?" He noticied the Darkrai's Dark Void shining brightly in his hand, and barrell rolled around the dark shadow.

At this position, he was extremely close to his new Pokemon, and dove to the ground to scoop it up in the safety of his arms. He then quickly scrambled to his feet and ducked down as the Dark Void hurtled above his head, barely missing the strands of hair that stuck up on top of his head. He ran as fast as he could towards the Pokemon Center, but was soon cornered into one of the houses. Arashi reassessed the situation but this time he seemed trapped; there was no way around Darkrai. Suddenly from atop one of the buildings, two dashing figures came to his aid.
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:05 pm

"Capture on!"

Darkrai turned at the sounds of the voices. There on the roof of a nearby building stood Ryuzaki and Beyond, each with glowing capture stylers in hand. Without hesitation, the identical pair began circling their tools in the air. At the same time, glowing rings formed around Darkrai, closing in on him, then dissapearing once they made contact. After about 30 of these rings were formed, the dark pokemon ceased movement and seemed half asleep himself. The two put back the stylers and proudly said in unison, "Capture complete."

"You two..." Darkrai said mentally. "Well, it seems we've found ourselves a Darkrai." Beyond said as they both jumped down from the roof. Darkrai smiled slightly as they approached him. Ryuzaki took a deep breath, and allowed Darkrai to retreat into his shadow.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Arashi was on the ground in a sitting position, and staring up at the two who had just come to his rescue. The inflicted Starly still dtruggled from a Nightmare in his arms. Arashi looked down in utter sympathy at the uncomfortable Pokemon and a tear welled up in the corner of his eye. It saddened him to see the defenseless Pokemon in such a disturbed state. After a long while, he returned his gaze to the two identical figures that hovered over him.

"Are you okay?" the one asked because Arashi had not yet spoke, and he was wondering if the boy was in a dream atate also. "My name is Ryusaki." The other chimed in at this point. "And my name is Beyond." Arashi silently raised to his feet and slowly moved towards the two twins, drasgging his feet heavily. His face tilted downward and a sinister shadow hid his face. "Oh by the way, you're welcome for us saving you." Ryusaki said.

"Wake him up!" Arashi shouted in his face and pointed to the poor Starly still in his arms. "You knew how to capture that Darkrai Pokemon so you must know a trick to waking the Pokemon up! Tell me now! I need to get back to the Pokemon Center quickly and wake up Konorai!!" Arashi was angrier than he ever was, and his temper was only rising. Ryusaki and Beyond seemed intrigued by the mentioning of Konorai.
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:08 pm

"Hm...even Konorai, although this was probably just some mistake. It's easy to fix it. Follow us." the pair said in unison leaving in the direction of the Pokemon Center. Darkrai followed in Ryuzaki's shadow.

"Darkrai, you do realize---what you've done, right?" Beyond began the sentance while Ryuzaki ended it, as if they knew what the other was thinking. "..." Darkrai remained silent, slightly embarassed by all this.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Arashi followed the two identical boys back to the pokemon center, cradling still the inflicted Starly carefully in his arms. The only thing he wanted right now was for Cookie to be awake and active like before, maybe sitting on his shoulder like he used to. And he wanted to try out a real battle with Cookie, one that was actually a fair and balanced match. The two strange people he followed said they knew a way to wake up the Pokemon, and they also seemed to know who Konorai was. Maybe they were even looking for her. Arashi decided it was best to just follow along and remain silent for the time being. Eventually they reached the Sandgem Pokemon Center.
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:00 pm

"Why are we going to Oreburgh anyway?" Misa asked. "To visit W." I answered. We were approaching the shore south of the town and Ralts was getting ready for something. "Right, right! It's been a while hasn't it?" Misa answered. "Yeah, knowing him, he's worried that we've been gone for more than two hours." Light answered.

"Konorai, where are we going?" Darkrai asked me mentally.
"Oreburgh, to visit W."
"I see."
"What's with that sad tone of voice? I told you, it's forgiven and forgotten."
"Yes but...however..."
"Yeah?"
"I...still feel..."
"You can feel? Since when?"
"Quit joking around... I feel....weird."
"Guilty. You feel guilty.
"I don't know. I've never....I...."
"Relax, it's fine.
"..."
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:27 am

Arashi Momochi wrote:

"So you use Nightmare moves? Well then," he started, staring the dark shadow directly in what seemed to be its face, a brilliant red gem-like sparkle. "That's too bad for you. I don't believe in nightmares!" Arashi stood strongly and took a firm step forward. The shadow illusion behind him simply melted into the shadows that surrounded it and released its grasp on Arashi's shoulders. "What else do you have?" He noticied the Darkrai's Dark Void shining brightly in his hand, and barrell rolled around the dark shadow.

OOC: XD You can't NOT believe in nightmares! XDXD Just realized it~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandgem Town Streets
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2