The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twinleaf Gateway

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle
Twinleaf Gateway Starly

Twinleaf Gateway Empty
PostSubject: Twinleaf Gateway   Twinleaf Gateway EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:43 am

After a short walk, Arashi and Shiiro reached the gate to leave Twinleaf Town. Beyond the wooden archway were large aptches of tall grass, where many wild pokemon chose to live in. The two knew that if they were to walk past one of these pokemon, it would stand against them to protect its homelands, and they would have to battle it to pass. It would be a difficult journey to the lake fro mthis point.

"You ready to do this?" Shiiro asked his companion. His Shinx was still out of its pokeball and had trailed in his shadow since they left the cafe. As Shiir oturned to check the condition of his pokemon, Shinx roared enthusiatically with a glint of fight sparkling in his eyes. Arashi now called forth his own pokemon, a shy Squirtle he comically named Robert. Once he had been released, Robert ducked his head into his shell to shelter himself from the world.

The two nodded to each other then strode with their chins up under the wooden gateway into Route 201. Robert and Shinx trotted along closely to their owner's heels.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpgcentral.rpg-board.net
Bio Walkure
Admin
Bio Walkure

Twinleaf Gateway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twinleaf Gateway   Twinleaf Gateway EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:29 pm

I looked down at Omega, we had left the cafe, and had made our way to the gates. I didn't bother telling my mother, she would know it was about time I left. I around the town, and then turned my head and looked ahead of us. Lots of tall grass, not a good sign. Chances are I would run into at least one pokemon while going through Route 201. I choked back my fear; my Totodile was so inexperienced, he had never been in a battle.
I moved forward anyway, and soon we were in hip high grass. My journey had begun.
Back to top Go down

Twinleaf Gateway
Page 1 of 1