The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bio Walkure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bio Walkure
Admin
Bio Walkure

Bio Walkure Empty
PostSubject: Bio Walkure   Bio Walkure EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:35 pm

Character's Name: Bio Walkure

Aspiration: He mostly wants to be the champion, and slowly became more excited as his 13th birthday came up, for his first pokemon, to start his journey to becoming the champion. The day he turned thirteen, he would join team galactic, and steal pokemon as much as he pleases.

Appearance: He's usually wears complete sets of black clothing. He doesn't wear a hat, so my jet black hair is plain to see. He has extremely pale skin, so the black hair looks even blacker than it is, he looks similar to an albino, if it wasn't for the hair. His eyes ARE red though, it was a mutation in his genetics.

Biography: He grew up with only a mother, his father was lost in the jungle, most likely dead. As he grew up, he became excited that his time was coming for his first pokemon. Finally the day came, and he recieved his pokemon. There isn't much else. He once nearly lost an eye with an encounter with a nail on the wall. And he has a scar on his face with an experience with a very angry treeko.

Personality: He usually avoids conversation with humans, and rarely talks to pokemon. He stays in his own little world; eats by himself, plays by himself. He rarely talks to his own mother. The day he gets a pokemon, he will leave his loving family and join Team Galactic. He is also ADHD and can't concentrate on one thing for too long.

Pokemon:
Totodile
Name: Omega
Level: 1
Nature: Quiet
Moveset: Scratch, Leer

Last edited by Bio Walkure on Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Bio Walkure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pokemon RPG Central :: Creation Area :: Character Applications-