The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Streets of Sunyshore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

The Streets of Sunyshore Empty
PostSubject: The Streets of Sunyshore   The Streets of Sunyshore EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:05 pm

"Can we go home now?!" Light complained. "Why? We've only been gone for a week." I answered. The sky had dimmed a bit by now, but Darkrai wouldn't show himself unless every hint of light was gone, poof, out of view completely. The twin Piplups danced around Ryuzaki and Beyond running in circles. The twins looked at their excited pokemon, looking confused. Lee had Treecko on his shoulders, while Chimchar slumped beside Light, who was still complaining.

We passed by many people, some on the upper walkways, some on the lower. It had been a while since we first passed by Sunyshore, alll 8 badges in hand, ready to take the position as the best trainers ever. And again when visiting the Gym leaders. I smiled as I sighed and we proceeded farther into the city. Darkrai shifted with every movement of my shadow, out of view from the world. He would only appear when we needed to talk, when we were going to have a battle, or just when the sun wasn't out. I smirked at him, and I could have sworn that he smiled back. he must've been planning something, that mischevious little Darkrai.

I turned at the noise I just heard. "Lee, I think Treecko's hungry." I said. Lee looked upwards at the pokemon on his shoulders. "Okay then, we'll need somewhere to stay for a while." Lee answered. "Let's camp out on the shore, it has a nice view." I replied. Once we got to the shore, Light collapsed on the sand. "FINALLY!" he shouted, muffled by the sand. Infernape collapsed along with him, and the fire on his tail slightly dimmed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animewars.darkbb.com
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Sunyshore   The Streets of Sunyshore EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:01 pm

Darkrai and I went over to a secluded area in the city. It was dark and silent, just like Darkrai liked it, which was usually why we would train while everyone else slept. But today was different. After all this travelling and annoyance, it had left Darkrai in this state, just like it did every 3 weeks. I leaned up against a wall and sat down leaning on it.

Darkrai slipped out of my shadow. I sighed and Darkrai put his hands to mine, then both of them started glwing with a dark aura. As he retreated his hands backwards, he pulled a dark aura from my own hand, and let it absorb into the red colar he was usually distinguished by. I twitched a little as this happened. It hurt, like it always did, but it was mych harder when I first had to fight Darkrai with my own two hands, I could deal with this.
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Sunyshore   The Streets of Sunyshore EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:40 pm

After a while, Lee and the others caught up to me. I was planning to let that kid know something, but it could wait. Light was only half awake, and regretfully half asleep. Ryuzaki and Beyond were carrying the Piplup twins.

Lee and Treecko were completely fine. Darkrai sunk back into my shadow, gleaming with impatience and iritableness. "Let's go home then." I started, staring back as Darkrai seemed to dissapear. They all nodded and Light let out a nod and we left Sunyshore. We would return, but only when we got bored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Sunyshore   The Streets of Sunyshore Empty

Back to top Go down

The Streets of Sunyshore
Page 1 of 1