The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sandgem Town Streets

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hana

Hana

Sandgem Town Streets Empty
PostSubject: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:25 pm

Hana floated around aimlessly.Her purple blob scared people but she didn't care.Chimmy was on top of her head looking around happily.The purple blob stopped and started going up.Chimmy got scared and hugged Hana's head.''Don't worry,we will fly above the city.'' She said,her voice sounded really soft.The blob stopped above and wandered around.Most of people looked up at the purple ball.Chimmy looked around amazed.
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:45 pm

As we entered our hometown of Sandgem Town, I couldn't help but look back up at the sky. It seemed to have a different atmosphere than Sunyshore did. It would have taken longer to get here, if I hadn't persuaded a Taillow to fly us to Jubilfe, and we walked the rest of the way. We proceded further into the small town where Professor Rowan worked.

I looked up at the sky for a split secodn longer, and noticed a girl, a chimchar, and...what seemed to be a giant flying grape in the air. Light was so tired and desusional, he called out, "ALL THE CLOUDS HAVE TURNED INTO GRAPES!!" as he pointed at is. I sighed, annoyed with the outburst ana dcontinued to watch to see what would happen. Darkrai continued to sulk in my shadow, concealing himself from the world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animewars.darkbb.com
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:58 pm

shiki had came out of route 201 having his turtwig leveling up twice he was excited and ready to find proofesor rowan.''Acording to this map mr. Rowans lab should be in this area''.He looked up taking in the sites around seeing the people and the pokemart.His Turtwig was happy and strong after leveling up.Turtwig looked at 4 strange people who where looking up in the sky.''Turtwig, i hope theres a baber shop i got alot of spilt ends in my red hair'' he said.He pumped out his retainer in his mouth and clean in it.Shiki then turns to see Turtwig looking at four people.''hmmm the most be pokemon trainers i wonder if they have badages''.Shiki walked over to the four people.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:00 pm

Chimmy pointed down and Hana looked at the staring people.She sighed and bit the purple blob.It started to freak out and ran to the ground,when it was about to crash it floated silently.Hana's grey tinny wing's 'hugged' the blob as he kept floating around people.Chimmy was scared to death about the sudden fall and he was clinging to Hana for dear life.The girl stopped the blob and she got off hugging her pokemon.''Everything is ok,Chimmy.'' She said but then noticed she landed in front of a girl and a boy who stared at them.Hana smiled and sat on the blob starring back.Chimmy peeked at them,the girl seemed to have grey hair and almost grey eyes.The boy had light brown hair and brown eyes.''You people like starring,don't you?'' She asked with her angel like voice.
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:02 pm

Just as Shiki was going to say hi to the people.a giant grape fell out of sky,Shiki jumped suprised.the gloob got up withit's slimy white eyes.Staring at the other people.I turn to Turtwig who was just as shocked as i was.'' is that a shiny Muk,and how can it fly''.
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:06 pm

"No, that's just him. He hasn't slept in a week." I answered, pulling Light by the ear. It was then that Lee, Treecko, and the pairs of twins caught up to us. "Why didn't you wait for us?" Ryuzaki and Beyond asked in unison. I didn't respond, instead, I just continued my attention to Light's chimchar.

Staring at the girl's chimchar and Light's, I found it odd that there were now two chimchars and two piplups. But I ignored that and turned to Lee. Treecko and he didn't seem to be caring ab out anything except when we would be able to battle again. I sighed again and returned my attention to the girl and the blob that was staring at us.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:11 pm

Hana giggled and looked behind her at the shocked boy and his turtwig.''This isn't a shiny Muk,it's my blob.'' Hana said and her blob moved out of the boy's way,floating on the side.Chimmy looked at the other chimchar and grinned.Hana gave her chimchar a look and he jumped on the other one.''That's how Chimmy greet's the other's...don't mind him.'' She said giggling.
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:40 pm

Light's Chimchar was just as exausted as Light. He smiled a sleepy smile at the other chimchar and fell on the floor. Light turned to him slightly, then returned to his endless staring at nothing. "By the way, who are you?" I asked. I was starting to get curious about this girl.

The piplup twins ran around their twin owners and were as excited as could be. Lee grabbed Treecko and put him on his shoulders. Treecko only immedaitly fell asleep. Darkrai contemplated sneaking off and stealing another Pokemon's dream, but I warded off his efforts and he staying in the place of my shadow.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:44 pm

Hana smiled and her blob sounded to laugh a little.'' Hana,you?'' She answered with a question and Chimmy tickled the other chimchar.''Well who are you all.'' She added not wanting to ask everyone at a time.
Back to top Go down
FateOfNight

FateOfNight

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:51 pm

Night walked through the streets of the sandgem town. The street was filled with people, everyone lively. Night walked on through with a pikachu on his shoulders and a totadile in a convenient pokeball at his belt. He took attention to two girls in front of him.
Walking closer he notices that the one girl had a different pokemon that resembled something to a muk. But knowing most pokemon he knew that the pokemon there wasn't a muk, but probably a whole new pokemon he had never seen before. Night was excited as he pulled out his pokedex. Waking over to the girl he asked, "Hey I couldn't help wondering about your pokemon, could I possibly be able to scan it?"
Pikachu had dropped off and sniffed curiously and cheered happily.
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:52 pm

"Light..." Light trailed off before falling on the floor along with Chimchar. "Lee." Lee answered casually. "I'm Ryuzaki and I'm Beyond." Ryuzaki and Beyond said in unison so they would be able to confuse the girl a little bit. "I'm Konorai." I answered last. "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:56 pm

Hana smiled at them and turned her head to the new boy.''This blob here isn't a pokemon.'' She said when Chimmy jumped on Hana's head.''Nice meeting you guy's,and you two,don't try conffusing me.'' Hana said winking at Ryuzaki and Beyond.Her blob shivered a little and Hana giggled.Her grey wing's flapped with the passing wind that shook her blob and herself.''Who might you be?'' Hana asked looking at the new boy that asked for her blob to be scanned.
Back to top Go down
FateOfNight

FateOfNight

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:01 pm

"Oh I'm sorry about that, I just thought it was a pokemon by mistake, My name is Night Hiroshi." Night smiled and a bit embarrassed at the fact he had his pokedex out to scan the blob. He looked to her and continued his introduction, "I'm one of the Hiroshi Rangers, I was walking through to see the ranger here. Whats your name?" He said as he replaced his pokedex back into his pocket.
Pikachu had climbed onto Night's arm to introduce himself to the girl too. "Haha this is my best friend pikachu, seems he already likes you and your friend too.
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:07 pm

I stared at the new boy and his Pikachu for a while. I squinted my eyes, then stopped, and turned to Pikachu. "Do I....know you?" I asked Night. He seemed all too familiar to me. I sighed and waited curiously for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:09 pm

Hana again smiled and Chimmy waved to pikachu.''I'm Hana,and I'm a ranger too yet I'm just a simple kind,not liking to be a ranger.I prefer to be the rebel.'' Hana said giggling.
Back to top Go down
FateOfNight

FateOfNight

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:16 pm

"Haha a rebel huh, well just don't cause too much trouble" Night said as he looked over to the other girl.
"Well maybe you've met some of the Hiroshi team, we kinda do all look alike, c'mon Konorai quit playing around like that." Night laughed as pikachu ran over to give Konorai a hug.
"How's it goin? I haven't seen you in a while" Night said to Konorai before looking back to Hana. "Wanna be friends fellow ranger rebel Hana?" Night said as he extended his hand out for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:20 pm

"Yeah, it's been like ever..." I trailed off, remembering to kick Light later for no apperant reason. I decided to kick him now. It wouldn't make much of a difference. He was asleep anyway. I kicked him and looked back at the girl and the blob.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:25 pm

Hana took Night's hand and shook it.''Sure,but call me Hana.'' She said smiling.She then felt stared at and looked at Konorai.Her little wings flapped a little and Chimmy played with her hair,tickling her wings with his tail.''All of you want to do something?'' She asked randomly.
Back to top Go down
FateOfNight

FateOfNight

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:30 pm

Night smiled and looked at Konorai, "So what are you doing here? its a nice lil coincidence." Night said as he looked back to Hana. "Anyone want coffee? I'm getting hungry, how aboout you Light?"
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:35 pm

''Hana want is your bloob made of i can't understand the material,what type of species is it''.I started looking at bloob with my magnafying glass.trutwig started sniffing the bloob and nipped it on it's side.
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:45 pm

Light refused to get out of his comfortable state on the floor. I kicked him again and turned up at Night. "Who else finds it odd that there are now two grass starters, three current, soon to be, or previous pokemon rangers, two twin piplups and their twin trainers, two chimchars, and a blob, all in the same place?"
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:52 pm

Hana looked at turtwig and giggled.''Odd is that my blob is made from jello,toxic.'' She said smirking evily.When she saw the pokemon shut his mouth she giggled again.''Just joking,it isn't toxic but don't eat from it if you don't want to have a punch in the head.'' She said looking at the sky.When she heard what Konorai said she looked at her.''I'm like the rebelious ranger,also I don't go by the rules and ignore my superiours when it comes to other thing's.'' She said turning her gaze to the sky once again.''And I don't find it odd at all.'' She added.
Back to top Go down
FateOfNight

FateOfNight

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:58 pm

Night looked at everyone and then to the turtwig and laughed a little before he started to head off to the cafe. "Well if anyone else wants to join" Night said as he smiled and left.
Pikachu followed after him with his small little steps and turned around to wave bye.
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:05 pm

"Why not." I muttered. Lee grabbed Light and Treecko grabbed Chimchar. Ryuzaki and Beyond picked up their Piplups to stop them from running all over the place and followed teh rest of us. Darkrai followed unwillingly from my shadow.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:07 pm

Chimmy just sat on Hana's head as her blob floated away next to Night.''Well of course we join you.'' She said smirking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Town Streets   Sandgem Town Streets Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandgem Town Streets
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next