The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sandgem Cafe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FateOfNight

FateOfNight

Sandgem Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Sandgem Cafe   Sandgem Cafe EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:14 pm

Night and the others had folowed him into the cafe where they got to talk and know each other more. They sat at the closest booth and Night ordered himself some tea and some cake. He also ordered an apple for Pikachu.
"So what does everyone else want? I'll pay for it." Night said feeling generous at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

Sandgem Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Cafe   Sandgem Cafe EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:17 pm

"Strawberries." Ryuzaki said.
"Strawberry Jam." Beyond answered.
"Why don't you just get strawberries and smash up half of them?" Lee suggested. they both stared at Lee for a while. Then nodded. the Piplups had already ran outside at that point. Light and Chimchar were both dead asleep. "I'm fine." I answered. "Same." Lee replied. Then I turned to Hana and the blob.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animewars.darkbb.com
Hana

Hana

Sandgem Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Cafe   Sandgem Cafe EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:20 pm

She got off of the blob and it turned to a little ball that went into Hana's hand.She sat down and just looked around.''I think you guy's want to ask why I float with a blob everywhere I go,right?'' She asked now beeing bored.
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Sandgem Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Cafe   Sandgem Cafe EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:23 pm

Turtwig grunned hating the blob turn tiny and was hidden and started to get sad.''hmmmm i thought, i will have hot chocolate and two chocolate chipcookies''.I turn around looking at turtwig ''and a berry smoothie''i said.petting Turtwig head
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

Sandgem Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Cafe   Sandgem Cafe EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:26 pm

"Yeah...why do you have that blob with you?" I asked. Darkrai was at the verge of wiping my mind completely, since we were sitting on our shadows and crushing him in the process. I smriked at his totrue and looked at the small sphere in Hana's hand which was once the blob.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

Sandgem Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Cafe   Sandgem Cafe EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:28 pm

She looked at the purple ball and smiled.''It's a gift from my mother before my father died and I use the blob as much as I want.Even so it's funny to see people get scared so easy and think thing's like 'The Grey Angel is back!! Run!!''' She said imitating the lost villager's that saw her a week ago on her blob.
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Sandgem Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Cafe   Sandgem Cafe EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:31 pm

''i have a question also about the bloob you said it's made of jello but what made come to life and having it move or even fly it intresting, did you use some type of microchip or magic.I never seen anything like it''
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

Sandgem Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Cafe   Sandgem Cafe EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:37 pm

I pondered Shiki's question, then felt a little sick at thinking of the multiple tmes I had eaten jello, and here was some with a life of its own. "I agree with Shiki, how does the blob live...I'm sorta tired of calling it a blob too. Does it, he, or she, have a name?" I asked curiosuly.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

Sandgem Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Cafe   Sandgem Cafe EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:41 pm

Hanaki laughed softly and looked between Konorai and Shiki.''The blob is made of jello yet I only know one thing about it's life and that is 'Hallo of the Angel'.Actually that's what my mother said it was,actually why it lived.Dad made it to protect me and help me with everything in life so pretty much Angeal is her name.'' She said giggling.The purple ball in Hana's hand started glowing and two grey wing's similar to Hana's.''And yes it's an akward name but that's her given name.'' Hana added and stared at Angeal.
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Sandgem Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Cafe   Sandgem Cafe EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:45 pm

can go to into more detail with this Hallo of the Angel,what gives it it's power, where is it located, how did you family found it.I looked at the growing blob,Turtwig face lit up when the blob start growing it ran up to it and started nibbling on it's sides.i sighed.''This could by one of the greatest scientfic discovers ever in history''.
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

Sandgem Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Cafe   Sandgem Cafe EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:48 pm

You don't have to be so nosy about it....um...what's your name anyway?" I asked the kid with the Turtwig. I watched as Turtwig attempted to nible at Angeal. I sighe again and leaned up on Lee. There was no chance that I wanted to fall asleep with Darkrai around, but at the same time, I hadn't slept for a week. It didn't seem to bother Lee, Treecko, or the Piplups, Ryuzaki and Beyond were insomniacs and were used to it, but Light and Chimchar took it badly.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

Sandgem Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Cafe   Sandgem Cafe EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:50 pm

Hana stoped turtwig and glared at him.''Most of Angeal I don't know,she is still a mistery to me.And my family isn't much of interesting.Just a simple half family.'' She said looking at Angeal.The glowing ball flapped her wing's and went into Chimmy's hand.The girl smiled at her pokemon and at her simply friend,Angeal.
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Sandgem Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Cafe   Sandgem Cafe EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:53 pm

I turn to konorai just notcing she looked beat shiki,shiki yuuki.I turned to girl ''when was first day you meet Angeal'' i asked.Looking at the glowing purple figure.Turtwig sighed despressed not getting to eat the jello it walked by my side and lay down by my feet.
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

Sandgem Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Cafe   Sandgem Cafe EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:38 pm

I sighed and just put my head down on the table and watched as Angeal hovered with her small gray wings.
Back to top Go down
Hana

Hana

Sandgem Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Cafe   Sandgem Cafe EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:19 am

Suddenly,Hana became verry cold and glared at Shiki.''You really are nosy,so stop asking theese thing's.Angeal remain's by my side and noone else would be able to touch her.'' She said coldy while Angeal glowed grey.Chimmy saw the little ball taking control of Hana's emotion's and threw it in the air then catched it.Hana just looked away avoiding everyone's eye's.
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

Sandgem Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Cafe   Sandgem Cafe EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:04 pm

As I was about to say somethign to move the conversation forward, Darkrai became enraged.
he began to attempt to force his will over mine. I had gotten used to it, so he would only win these mental
games of tug-of-war when I was mentally or phyisically exausted, like I currently was.

Darkrai gained control and moved forward with his plan. I sat up, my pupils no longer visible, because Darkrai was now in my place.

OOC: Sorta like this, Sandgem Cafe 9

"I'll......be right back." I muttered, sitting up and exiting the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sandgem Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Cafe   Sandgem Cafe Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandgem Cafe
Page 1 of 1