The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sandgem Pokemon Center

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle
Sandgem Pokemon Center Starly

Sandgem Pokemon Center Empty
PostSubject: Sandgem Pokemon Center   Sandgem Pokemon Center EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:19 pm

Arashi, Shiiro, and Konorai entered the Pokemon Center and rushed to the front desk where one of the several beautiful Nurse Joys awaited. This particualr one was in charge of running the Center set up in Sandgem Town, but looked completely identical to every one of her other sisters across Sinnoh and the other Pokemon regions. "Nurse Joy, we found this pokemon outside and it needs immediate attention!" Arashi shouted as he reached the desk, and placed the Wurmple down with a plop. "And if it's not to much trouble, could you also look at our own pokemon and this girl needs some medical attention," Shiiro added. Arashi and Shiro brought out their respective pokemon, Squirtle and Shinx, who hopped happily onto the nurse's desktop. Then Shiiro placed Konorai carefully into one of the chairs in the waiting room.

"Ok let me have a quick look," the nurse said with an exhausted look on her face. She strode over to the Wurmple and checked it all over, then looked up at Arashi with a stern face. "I've seen this type of illness before." Arashi stared back at her quizically. "What do you mean? Is it common?" Nurse Joy looked down at the ground and began to tell of her experiences. "It happen only recently. MAny trainers have been bringing in their own pokemon or pokemon they found collapsed in the streets. And they all seem to bne in the same dream state. The entire center is full of them!"

Arashi was astonished at what he just heard. "What is causing this to happen?" he shouted, trying to get to the bottom of the mystery, but the nurse simply shook her head; she didn't seem to know. Is Konorai in the same dream state?" Shiiro asked, turning to the Arashi and Nurse Joy. The nurse walked over to the sleeping girl and examined her quickly. "It seems so," Nurse Joy whispered and a tear emerged from her eye. "I'm sorry, the assistants here and I are working so hard to find a treatment. Please give us some time." Shiiro placed his hand upon the woman's shoulder in comfort, but could not find the words. Instead he just stood there silently, but in great sympathy.

Afterwards Shiiro brought Arashi to the side of the center to talk to him in private. "Hey Arashi, it looks like we're going to have to leave Shinx and Squirtle here for the night. If you still want to catch that Starly, you should head to the Pokemon Mart. It's just down the street. And in the meantime I"ll stay here with Konorai and the pokemon." Arashi could tell that something was on Shiiro's mind, he wasn't his usual self. Instead he talked in an almost depressed tone, and Arashi felt really bad listening to him. Yet Arashi did not want to leave his side, in fear that whatever was outside and inflicting the people and pokemon would come after him.

"I don't want to go out there by myself," Arashi spoke nervously. Shiiro looked up into Arashi's eyes. "You'll be fine, it's only a couple buildings down. I'd offer to have a pokemon look after you, but with Shinx resting, I don't have any to give. You'll have to be brave for a little bit and head down there yourself. I don't want to leave Konorai." So with a sigh and some slight hesitation Arashi exited the sliding doors of the Sandgem Pokemon Center and quickly scurried down the dim street.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpgcentral.rpg-board.net
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Pokemon Center   Sandgem Pokemon Center EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:47 pm

I was walking down the streets and noticed it started to get dark,''i wonder what happening mayby some tropical storm''.shiki walked in the oors and saw 10 women when same pink hairstyles.There where a couple of trainers who where tired and where aking care of there injuryed pokemon.i was heading toward a nurse joy when i say Shiro with concern look on his face.

''Hi,shiro i didn't think i would see you here so soon''.shiro turn with me and tried to smile at me but i can see he was worry.I loaded up my new shinx with nurse joy to look ove rit's headache,''your shinx will be find just needs some rest'' said the nurse.I could see the nurse joy had alot of bags under her eyes tired from the hard work.There was 4 different people surronding a sleepy girl.''Shiro what going on in here''?
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Pokemon Center   Sandgem Pokemon Center EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:16 pm

"Ryuzaki!~~~ I love you " Light shouted before absolutely glomping one of the twins. Somehow he could tell the difference between them. Ryuzaki continued through the door to see me half asleep on a chair in the waiting room. While Ryuzaki continued to try to squirm out of Light's grip, Darkrai left his shadow, traveling across the floor to my shadow. Once Darkrai had left Ryuzaki's shadow and moved out in the open, the nightmares of all the pokemon and even some trainers seemed to worsen. Lee went over to Beyond and helped him recharge his styler.

Arashi followed soon after Light first glomped Ryuzaki.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animewars.darkbb.com
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Pokemon Center   Sandgem Pokemon Center EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:58 pm

Shiiro saw Shiki enter the sliding Pokemon Center doors and stared at him in sullen sadden as he approached the group. "Oh hello Shiki. It's this girl, a friend of mine. She's been trapped by a curse of some sort. The nusres says it has been common recently." Shiiro's sentence trailed off and he turned his head downwards towards Konorai again. By now there was a large crowd of Konorai's entourage gathered around her and trying to break the curse, but Shiiro was started to think it would be no use.

Shiiro recognized the group who had come to take care of Konorai as some friends from Shiiro's old town, before he moved to Twinleaf. The one in the green jumpsuit was called Lee and the other was Light. His sadness was relieved a small bit because he could remember the names of the two helpers. Shiki handed over his Pokemon to Nurse Joy to be healed, then came over to join the huddled mass of people.

Suddenly another of Konorai's aids named Ryusaki, along with an identical twin whom Shiiro never seen before, entered the center, followed shortly after by Arashi holding his new Starly in his arms. "Your Starly!" Shiir oshouted astonished. "It was also lulled into sleep." Arashi silently nodded and walked over to join Shiir owho was now slightly seperated from the rest of the group. The two identical boys joined the other member of Konorai's squad, and the Darkrai emerged from Ryusaki's shadow.

As he did so, Cookie winced in pain and Arashi once again became angered. "Okay you two!" he shouted at the ones who led him here. "We're at the Pokemon Center so wake up all the Pokemon now!" Shir oheld his hand out in front of Arashi to signal him to lower his voice and be calm. Arashi reluctantly obeyed and glared at Ryusaki and Beyond, but watched thme carefully.
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Pokemon Center   Sandgem Pokemon Center EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:11 pm

Beyond leaned over to Ryuzaki. "Someone's angry~" he whispered in Ryuzaki ear. After about 30 seconds, I blinked about twice and looked around. "Oh no, Darkrai, what have you done this time?" I asked looking around at all the pokemon and their trainers. The nurses seemed suprised at me waking up so quickly. "Konorai!" Lee shouted happily hugging me. "Lee, now's not the time." I said. He immediatly let go, but was still smiling.

I sighed and went over to the boy cradling a Starly with a worried expression. I put both hands on the suffering pokemon and smiled at him. Then my hands and the pokemon glowed with the same aura Darkrai had used to put the pokemon to sleep in the first place.

I withdrew my hand, and the purple energy from the starly followed, and left the Starly, who immediatly calmed down and opened an eye, looking up at it's trainer sleepily. I smiled and by that time, Lee, Light, and the twins were already doing the same thing with the other pokemon. Trainers would begin lining up behind them to get their Pokemon healed.

Then I refocused my attention to the Pokemon resting in my shadow. I looked at my shadow for a moment, which so far looked just like a normal shadow. without saying a word more, I left the trainer with the Starly and went to a secluded room in the Pokemon Center. I needed to talk to Darkrai about this.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Pokemon Center   Sandgem Pokemon Center EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:28 pm

"Okay, I think it's about time to head back to Twinleaf Town." Arashi said after a short wait in the main hall of the Pokemon Center. Nurse Joy was just finishing up the last Pokemon and Arashi and Shiiro had already gotten their Squirtle and Shinx back a couple minutes ago. On top of that Starly looked chipper and ready to go. Shiiro looked down at the gorund and shifted his feet nervoulsy as if he was hiding something; Arashi noticed.

"Shiiro what's the matter? You're unusually jittery." Arashi inquired about his friend's health. Shiiro glanced up at him them immediately snaaped his focus back to the floor. He looked all around and counted each perfectly squared tile, then started over and recounted. It was a nervous habit of his to keep himself busy so that his mind would not wander. "Well, you see," He began after a momentary pause. "I think I am going to stay here for the night."

Arashi was surprised and a little hurt that Shiiro had refused him. When Shiiro saw this in the expression on his face, he elaborated more. "I just want to make sure Konorai is really alright. And I want to thank her for helping wake up the people and Pokemon in the town. She still has a lot of work ahead of her ton ight and I want to stay and provde support." Arashi pouted a little bit and turned his back slightly.

In truth he was scared to return to the town by himself. Though the sky had lightened since Darkrai ceased his grasp over the village, it was actual nighttime right now and many nocturnal Pokemon would be out and about. Arashi was depending on Shiiro to keep his spirits high so that he would not be spooked by theses Pokemon. "You could always come back tomorrow morning and check up on her. And besides it was really her fault for all of this trouble; her and that pesky Darkrai of hers!"

Shiiro shook his head in response. "And rely on your ability to wake up early?" He laughed light-heartedly as he remembered how late Arashi had woken up that morning. "No, I've made up my mind to stay. When you do wake up tomorrow make sure to come right back and I'll meet up with you. I'll buy you breakfast again!" Shiir ogrinned in his cute yet awkward way and Arashi didn't have it in him to refuse it.

So After their goodbyes, Arashi made his way out of the Pokemon Center and back down the street to the wooden archway that opened up into Route 201, where Arashi would pass through on his trekk back to Twinleaf Town. Meanwhile, Shiiro offered his thanks to Konorai's group and Nurse Joy and headed to the back room where Konorai had disappeared into. He snuck up and pressed his back to the door to try and listen in on her conversation.
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Pokemon Center   Sandgem Pokemon Center EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:42 pm

"Are you alright?" Darkrai asked.
"Not really, no thanks to you." I responded.
"I realize that just waking a single pokemon really exausts you. I apologize."
"Not only that, but you hurt a lot of people."
"Please forgive me."
"It's...al...right..."
"Konorai?...Konorai!"
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Pokemon Center   Sandgem Pokemon Center EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:42 pm

Arashi left the pokemonn center with shiro waiting with konorai.''i guess it's time they spilt up''.Well shiro i'm going to jublife city to learn about pokemon basics i need to be ready with my first gymbattle at oreburghcity. Shiki exact the pokemon center doors and started the route to jublife city with his turtwig falling behind clumisly.Turtwig gave a wave to shiro shinx and followed after his master,''i hope we can meet them again turtwig,and i wonder if i could one day get a glimpse of that darkari,it most be a pretty strong pokemon to be able to but pokemon and a unwakeable sleep state i wonder if proofesor Rowan knows about it''.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Pokemon Center   Sandgem Pokemon Center EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:49 pm

Shiiro could hear Konorai's voice from outside the wooden door. He couldn't make out what she was saying, but she was definitely talking to someone. The odd thjing was Shiiro disdn't hear anyone else inside the room, nor did he see anyone besides Konorai enter the room. Every observation led Shiiro to believe that she was simpy talking to herself, maybe because she was so exhausted. But there was always the possiblity that she had "changed" since the days when they used to live together back in their home village.

Shiiro pressed his ear against the door to listen more closely and possibly figure out what she was saying to herself, whe nsudfdenly he heard a loud thud from inside the room. His eyelids pulled back and the ball of his eyes slightly bulged out of their sockets as he quietly gasped in surprise. Within a matter of a few seconds, seemingly thousands of thoughts ran through his mind. Was that Konorai? Is she okay? Should he go in and check? Turning back to check if anyone in the main lbby of the Pokemon Center was watching and establishing that they were all occuied, he cracked open the door and slipped through.

The room was small and cramped with many of Nurse Joy's extra medical supplies used for taking care of sick or injured Pokemon. The room was also very dark, probably since Konorai had neglected flip the light switch into its "on" position. Shiiro now turned on the lights as he walked into the room and saw no one there except Konorai who seemed to be unconcious on the floor. Shiiro wasn't all that surprised because he knew at the bottom oh his heart that something like this had happened, yet his jaw still dropped when he saw what had happened.

A few minutes, Konorai's entourage had been alerted of what had happened and had her safe in one of the Pokemon examination rooms in the hospital wing. She was still unconcious, but it wasn't a fatal condition, or at least that's what the nurse told them. Shinx was out and sitting on the table next to Konorai. He purred loudly and curled up into a ball against her head. Lee, Light, Ryusaki, and Beyond all stood around her and were hoping that she would wake up soon. It was now the middle of the night and Shiiro became lost in his thought and wondered if Arashi made it back to Twinleaf Town okay.
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Pokemon Center   Sandgem Pokemon Center EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:00 pm

Stunned by what he had caused, Darkrai looked downwards and slipped out through the window of the room. Beyond and Lee noticed this, and turned towards the window as the shadowy figure of a pokemon left. "Lee, did you see that?" Beyond asked curiously. "Of course I noticed it." Lee answered, beginning to pull out his capture styler.

"No, I don't think that's neccisary..." Beyond trailed off. Lee watched Ryuzaki's identical twin nervously as he slid the styler away once more. Treecko listened to their conversation, as did one of the Piplups. "I don't think Darkrai's going to do anymore damage than he's already realized he's caused. He's probably just feeling a little guilty right now." Beyond explained picking up the Piplup on the ground who was listening intently.

"Piplup! Piplup!"

The chirping of the first Piplup's twin was heard from a different room. Lee and Beyond took notice and turned in the direction of the noise. "What is it Pip......lup....." Lee trailed off before seeing what the younger Piplup was trying to tell about.

Sandgem Pokemon Center Lxligh10
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Pokemon Center   Sandgem Pokemon Center EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:36 pm

After Shiiro was sure that Konorai was being taken care of and that she was safe, he exited the hospital room and sat at one of the window seats in the main lobby. As he gazed out f the gass panes of the large bayside window, he couldsee the first rays of sunlight shoot staright up into the sky and throw off brillinat shades of reds and oranges as the sun crawled over Mt. Coronet. He could now begin to feel the consequences of his decision to skip out n sleeping; dark red bags hung heavily beneath his eyes and his eyeballs burned from just leaving them open.

Eventually he dozed off into a light nap, as his eyelids sunk into a closed position and his mind wandered off into the dream realm. He could see himself as a child playing with Konorai, Lee, and the others, and they were having epic amounts of fun. Suddenly the loud shrieking of a pokemon disturbed his peaceful snooze. It was a chirping Piplup, one of the twins' Piplups to be exact. Beyond and Lee immediately exited from the room where Konorai had been found and tried to quiet the screaming Pokemon, but it did not work. Shiir oreluctantly pulled his exhausted body off of his chair and moved over to see what the fuss was about.
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Pokemon Center   Sandgem Pokemon Center EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:00 pm

"I always knew you were gay." Beyond started, his Piplup nodding his head in agreement. Ryuzaki stood up and grabbed his Piplup, the one that was chirping, but it slipped out of his hands and pushed over the othr Piplup as revenge for its trainer. "Look! Your Piplup is hurting mine!" Beyond complained. His Piplup pushed back. "Oh yeah right, my Piplup is being pushed around by yours!" Ryuzaki countered.
"Maybe it wouldn't be being pushed around if it wasn't so weak!'
"Bossy!"
"Pushy!"
"Inconsiderate!"
"Rude!"
The twins argued until they started using long complicated words that even Light couldn't understand, and that's really saying something. The two argued and their Piplups fough while Light and Lee watched from behind.
"Contemptible!"
"Unrefined!"
"Inhumane!"
"Harsh!"
Back to top Go down
Arashi Momochi
Admin
Arashi Momochi

001-Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Pokemon Center   Sandgem Pokemon Center EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:59 pm

Shiiro sighed in disapproval because he had been woken up for such a trivial matter. He really thought that Darkrai had come back and attacked the Piplup. After just a few moments he couldn't take the two twins arguing using incredibly long words and had to get out of the building. "I'll be back in a few," he called as he glanced over towards Lee, who nodded in response. Shiiro took one final glance at the group of trainers before exiting through the blue-tinted glass of the sliding doors and into the streets of Sandgem.
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Pokemon Center   Sandgem Pokemon Center EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:02 pm

Darkrai watched from the side as Shiiro exited the building, and slipped around it and back in through the window of the Pokemon Center. As he rematerialized, he turned to face the moon, the only source of light that he actually enjoyed. The moon was his sun. After reflecting on the luminecent orb in the sky for a while, she reverted back to his usual shadowy form on the ground, and slipped away once more.
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Pokemon Center   Sandgem Pokemon Center EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:10 pm

After a while, I woke up to a whole new meaning of "monsters under your bed". "Darkrai, get out of there." I said annoyed. Darkrai emerged from underneath the bed and I sat up and grabbed my stuff, meeting up with the others to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandgem Pokemon Center   Sandgem Pokemon Center Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandgem Pokemon Center
Page 1 of 1