The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shiki house

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Shiki house Empty
PostSubject: Shiki house   Shiki house EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:02 pm

OOC:The house out side is wide in a rectangler shape.The house is Green with a blue roof.Inside the house is tidy with a clean.The kitchen has a huge grill because shiki mom is a professionsl cheif.The frezzer always full of tasty food,until Shiki and Turtwig come in from a long day of training.In shiki room there a desk with a lamp where he generaly does his home work,And a little cloth basket where Turtwig sleeps which has bite marks because Turtwig is teething.Shiki has is retainer case in a jungle pile clothes which takes him hours to find.Shiki bed is average with a star comfroter
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Shiki house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiki house   Shiki house EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:24 pm

me and my pokemon turtwig where enjoying moms lunch rice balls and shrimp.Turtwig praticley ate all his food in seconds,and still hungry.Shiki just picked at his food eating a little bit of shrimp.My mom say i had a sad expression on my face.

''Shiki what's wrong your not eating'' she said with concern.Shiki looked at his mom,''i'm just a little bumped,i'm 13 and i havent started my pokemon journey.''.His mom looked at him with watery eyes Shiki i have a suprise for you'' she said.Shiki mom ran in the back room.''i wonder what it is under wear, a retainer cleaner'' he thought.His mom came out with a yellow book bag a map,five pokeballs,and a map of sinnoh.Shiki eyes glowed,''i was saving this for when your sister came back, i figure you want to follow in your sister fooot steps and become a pokemon trainer so i pakced this for you''.She pushed the bag near shiki

shiki smiled wide and hugged his mom thanking here.''Heres 20,000 yin''she handed the money to him,''The next town for here is Sandgem town theres a route that leads there stop by and see the proofeseor he will give you a pokedex'' she saud.Shiki was excited he woulld start his junorey he looked at turtwig who looke like he was sleepy,Shiki bend down to eye level with Turtwig looking into each others eyes.''Turtwig will come with me on my journey''he asked softly.Turtwig face lit up and jumped into Shiki arms.He put all his gear in his back pack rushing out the door,just as he was out the house his momed yelled.''SHIKI YOU FORGOT YOU RETAINER'' SHE YELLED.Shiki grunted hating haveing to where it,he quickly but the retainer in and rushed out of door with his Turtwig on his head.''Pokemon adventure here i come''.
Back to top Go down

Shiki house
Page 1 of 1